Lookin For A Server Where I Can Make My OWN GANG

I wanna make a gang and I want to
the owner add everything I need for the gang it would be cool and it would be cool if the server is popular

1 Like

discord.gg/CpB6pAdqzN We have a civ ops department looking for groups, devs will kindly make content for your gang if it is ran right and has some people in it, and is bring attraction to the server

Hey Sonny,

At AtroCity we are looking for a good solid gang to rival our police. We do have an emphisis on story telling and gaining the best experience for our crims, civs and police.

We are currently working on organization creation features within the game, but if a gang is of a decent enough quality, we can transform it into a whitelisted gang for you to run. Complete with wardrobe, vehicle garage and base MLO.

Check us out!

Hey man, consider checking out our community where we have the Mayans M.C. + S.A.M.C.R.O M.C.
We also have realistic vehicle, realistic AI traffic, upcoming penal code where you can play the games of the law etc.

We offer very expansive experience when it comes to all walks of life: criminal, civilian or police.

For more info, consider checking out our page:

hello,
i mean i can try to help see what i can do just give me your discord

James Al Santoz♛#7019

We are a new server currently looking for players we don’t have many members at the moment but there is a gang system with territories we are looking for gang leaders

~Coruscant Roleplaying~

CoruscantRP is a new Roleplaying server on Fivem that is free to play with lots of :
•Unique Scripts
•Custom MLO’s
•Custom cars and bikes
•A lot of legal and illegal jobs
•Player owned stores , Cardealships and Gasstations
•Euro Trucker Job
•F1 Racing track
•Bitcoin

•Gang system for Street gangs , Yakuza , Cartel , MC’s , …

We are currently hiring Police , EMS , Judges & Lawyers and mechanics .
We are aiming for Hard Roleplaying , with a realistic economy.

Join us now to receive a Free City Starter Kit and extra rewards for referring players to the city.

See you there!
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/62zbN4dx