Longtime Server Dev looking for Serious Community

Bumped

Still looking for a server to put all my energy towards! Feel free again to contact me on forums or discord. Thank you all!

Bumped

I’m still accepting pitches for people’s communities! Make sure to pitch your community if you’re in need of a dev. Many have already! Best Regards, Willy.

Where are you located? I have a ground up project I’m currently working on that is in desperate need of some expertise. :slight_smile:

Just add me on discord and we can talk! Best Regards, Willy

Added you on discord!

Bumped

Will be the last time bumping, got many great offers and I’m about to choose. Make sure to make a pitch of your great community! Best Regards, Willy.

Bumped

Still looking for a serious community!

www.friendsrp.com

We are still in the Beta stages of building our server, If you would like to take a look around, what features we have and plan to have, maybe speak with some of our developers and see if your minds connect please feel free.

That being said as stated above we are still in development and I won’t tote around saying we have a full active server, we average 10-15 users while in beta as we are testing features out and do not wish to advertise our community until it is ready to rock and roll.

Thanks,
Glen

I have responded to your PM. Please look there for our information.

BUMPED - LOOKING FOR A NEW COMMUNITY!

I finished my work at a start up community and I’m looking for another community! Serious Inquires only!

Added you as I’m very interested in talking to you! Sounds like you got a good amount of experience under your belt and thats what I’m interested in :slight_smile:

{RoC}ToxicDouche#0468 hit me up

BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

I finished work up at my last community to the point where they don’t need me! Fun Experience but I’m available once again for people that are in need of Devs! Barely started up Communities are less likely for me to contribute, but it depends on the circumstances. Thanks, Willy.

Sent a message, lets have a chat.

BUMP BUMP

Still looking!

It’s that time of year, BUMP

I’ve just finished with a start up community. I’m officially done with start ups. LOOKING FOR LONG TERM.

Hello there! We may be something out of the ordinary but we have for sure a longterm plan in motion. With a custom framework, launcher, map developers, the whole nine yards, feel free to check out The Walking Dead Roleplay (Strict RP, Walking Dead Style, Custom Map, Crafting, Camping and more!) COMING SOON! and if you’re interested join the discord and ask for Giovanni.

Hey @LinuxWillyv2 I am Raven. I own a long term server that has been running for 3 years. It is currently down due to needing a major update in scripts. If you’d like to show me your experience please contact me on discord @Raven#0001. I would be thrilled that have some assistance and another dev on my full time team. You can also directly join the discord if you please by join discord.gg/midnightrp. Please dont be hesitant to reach out and understand i may put you threw some trial coding in order to confirm you arent just going to script steal!