Long Break, looking for a new server

Hello you beautiful people. I’ve got around 500 hours on FiveM, but I’ve taken a about a year or so break. I have about 3,000 hours experience role-playing within various different RP communities on ArmA 3, and DayZ Role-Play on the Red Zone as of recently. I’ve ran police forces, been an officer, ran civilian gangs, lawyer based RP, pretty much all of it. I’d like to do police dispatching RP, but I would be content with pretty much anything within the following requirements

• Economy Based
  • Serious story based role-play (I.E Older TFRP style)
  • Preferably White-listed

come and join street justice roleplay, a uniquely fictional serious roleplay server:
https://discordapp.com/invite/Pd8T6GV

You should check out Greater Toronto Roleplay | Serious/ Professional | Custom Vehicles | Custom Scripts | Custom EUP | Custom Map Enhancement | All Departments Recruiting!

We may not be economy based but we offer realistic Roleplay and loads of replica police vehicles and civilian cars! Though its not listed on the fourm post we do have a communications dept aswell

We’d love to have you if you’re interested Join our discord!

Come and check out Admin delete We are a new community but are growing quickly, we are also in need of department heads and that so we would love to have you <3

Hello there!
I see you are looking for a new good RP server
well I can tell you we have just opened up to the public about a week ago, we are a whitelisted community called
Gold County Role-play and we are not only a team but we are family and we treat everybody with great respect.

We are hiring in all departments right now, currently looking for department heads

• LSPD
    -BCSO
    -LSFD
    -Communications
    we are looking for department heads for all of those departments.
    we are also looking for someone to take care of the department of transport, where you will be rewarded your own flywheels garage fully opened up with your own office and your own towtruck!
    2019-10-21_2
    Isn’t that awesome!
    All and all we would love you for you to join the team/family and join one of our awesome departments!
    Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/N75vhmB
    if this does not work feel free to contact me
    Jye S. #9545
    :slight_smile:

Hi feel free to check Evolve RP out. Serious Roleplay

This is a fantastic quality roleplay community! come join our family!

A good server is subjective. I suggest you try servers on the server list. Everyone replying here is biased as they are promoting their own server. Of course it’s “the best”

¿Are you tired of Roleplay? Have you been waiting for a new gamemode in FiveM? If so, then this topic should be interesting for you!

¿What is this server?
It’s not a roleplay server, it’s a completely new idea introduced to FiveM. You start the game by spawning at the EDD (Employment Development Department), then you may start your career, either by joining civilian, criminal, police or emergency team.

Features

Personal vehicles system: Right now we have +40 vehicles, new ones will obviously be added when the community suggests it! Once you buy a vehicle from the shop, you may control your vehicle by the control center accessible by F1.

Jobs systems: All jobs are accessible to anyone. Anyone can play the job they want. For the instant, you may play as a cop who will be paid by killing criminals. (Criminals can get money by killing cops or doing some robberies. By doing outlaw actions, criminals get wanted level which will cause them to get jailed if a police officer kills them)

Scoreboard: Press Arow Up for see Players

Civilian jobs: As a civilian, you may do multiple jobs, such as: Bus driver, trucker, fisherman, farmer, miner etc… (I’m not going to spoil everything)

Emergency: As a paramedic, you may either heal people by using /deploy.

Group system and turfs: My favourite feature, players may access groups system by F6 and create their own group. Turfing more areas means more money!!!

Armed robberies: Every 25 minutes, a new robbery will be marked to all criminals, by going there and killing the guard, you have to wait 2.5 mins in order to get paid. Your mission is to survive.

Cinema System: You have the Cinema in the big theatre. You can rent the cinema with /rentcinema, and put videos of YouTube with /video (link)

Craft System: You can craft armour for yourself, bails for get out of Prision, or Fishcake for get 100% health. Only type /craft for do that.

More and more features will be added as I see more people joining the community. My goal is to make an enjoyable place to play and to have fun with you. My project is still under development and I am waiting for your feedback to improve it. More people means more fun. I hope that you like this project!

This project has been started from scratch, so I will be very thankful for your helpful feedback!

Discord: https://discord.gg/Bz3vxYHWfH
Server name: NOT RP | CIT Cops n` Robbers, Turfs, Drugs, Groups, Civilians, Missions | cit5.net | Supported Languges: EN/AR/TR/RU/ES/FR/HI and more
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IP: connect cfx.re/join/leymdj