[Loadingscreen] NeedGaming

I started to modify and play with some things for testing… and inside the HTML if opend in google my two logos load fine but inside the loading screen on fivem the one symbol on the left is broken

<< this is loading in with fivem
This whill be opening it in a web browser >>

1 Like

I have tryd to use a OGG for a music file as it seems to work better on FiveM loading screens with no sucsess for some reason audio just will not play. and pressing E on the FiveM loading screen seems to do nothing… working fine inside of a webbrowers like chrome though

2 Likes

not work music, i try file mp3 and ogg

1 Like

Hi

• I’m at work right now but I’ll get home and see what the problem is.
  • I’ fixed :hammer_and_wrench:
  • Please wait :slight_smile: :clock2:
1 Like

Can you make this to use youtube’s video music instead of the ogg file?

1 Like

1-Rewrite line 26 “amp; mute = 1” to 0 at the end of the youtube link

<iframe class="videoContainer__video" height="100%" width="180%" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dDR9-yvfiAo?controls=0&amp;showinfo=0&amp;rel=0&amp;autoplay=1&amp;loop=1&amp;mute=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

2-Delete line 41 of index.html.

<audio id="music" src="music/music.mp3" autoplay="" hidden="true" loop="true"/>

AND Happy birthday Hiso :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you bro! It’s happier now that I found a good loading screen <3

1 Like

:fist_right: :fist_left: I’m glad. :smiley:

how do i change the mute button?

1 Like

I would suggest only two little improvements and then I believe this would be awesome:

• Make the music come from youtube links (not the same as video), and maybe even make it a list of songs to be randomized.
  • Make some sort of player on screen (maybe on a corner) with play/pause/volume slider.

If you can make this two things come real, this would definitely be my server’s loading screen for a long time :stuck_out_tongue:

In index.html, rewrite line 66.

case 69: //E Button

thanks

1 Like

How to fix this?

Hello

It’s not me who’s at fault, it’s you.
If you opened it with a browser, describe which one you used.

Everything works well for me!

How do I change the video? add youtube address but it doesn’t work

You forgot to put credits :frowning:

How to change the language of the press E? and how to change discord link? thanks

1 Like

It’s in the index file in line #22

Please add credits

Hello
I got it and didn’t change anything and it works nd