LivWell-RP | PUBLIC | ESX v1final | Serious Roleplay | Hiring LEO & EMS | Looking for civilian roleplayers! | All Custom jobs | Custom Cars | Custom Drug Runs | Bank Heists | ACTIVE OWNER/ADMIN |

LivWell RP is a serious RP server that offers its players the best and most immersive roleplay experiences, From custom cars to weekly Championship Fights. Military experience Tour guides! Player owned dealerships! Player owned stores! Vanilla Unicorn Staff and Jobs! Active LEO’S! Realistic based economy! Take a flight and build your criminal empire or help us take some down!

4 Likes

loving the city, the updates ya are doing are impeccable…its keeps going that way ya will be on the top servers in no time!!! blessings on the new city!!

1 Like

most fun i’ve had in a while, updates all the time, admins are always active and overall the RP in livewell is amazing.

1 Like

good lot of fun with your mates, pretty easy to join there different jobs and its easy to get a start.

1 Like

Bro this city is absolutely lit, the updates are amazing and the updates are almost daily which is frickin awesome. This RP is my favourite out of all of FiveM not joking.

1 Like

most fun i’ve had in a while, updates all the time, admins are always active and overall one of the most underated server in FiveM!

1 Like

Great city one of the best I’ve seen and been apart of

1 Like

Honestly love the city. Admins are so helpful and listen to input, and the city is gonna get popular quick i can see it coming

This server has been Super cool so far, A lot of super cool people and nice interactions with some of the people that i have met and i really do enjoy it A lot!

This server is the best one i have played best rps, most legit and serious rp, My fav is the cars.

my favorite RP sever I’ve ever played on, very active and helpful admins and much diversity on what to do