Little help needed :I

Hey, I recently bought a dedicated server and I’m trying to setup a FiveM server on it… But if I want to connect to the server the game gets stuck at this screen http://prntscr.com/lppmjg… Please help… Any help is appreciated :smiley:

I Don’t see the problem on the picture, That is the loading screen into the FiveM Server if you don’t have a custom loading screen resource installed on your FiveM Server so this is just the basic FiveM Loading screen.

i know… but it’s stuck there :stuck_out_tongue: should I screenshot the config?

What do you mean with stuck. Like your game just freezes or you crash?
Give me some info on the problem or I’m not able to help you fix it.

Nope… It says initializing session all the time for the past 20 minutes

So its loading the server up right?

ye, but shouldn’t that be less than 20 minutes? i don’t have anything other than the default server. nothing custom

What are you hosting your server of because this might be a connection problem.

dedicated machine, a rented one, mine is on hetzner.com. but the connection works fine with the server

This might have something to do with this topic , you might wanna read this.

Because i don’t think its possible to host from any other VPS provider right now.

that sucks :confused: thanks for your help tho :smiley:

No problem

Stop giving false information!!!

His server isn’t stuck in the loading screen because it’s blacklisted!!! False information. If you don’t know what’s going on, don’t reply. If his server would be blacklisted, he wouldn’t even be able to start it.

@Zelenik Make sure port 30120 is open both incoming and outgoing. If that doesn’t fix it, it might be your client. Since you haven’t attached a log or anything, it’s hard to tell. If that’s the case, create a #technical-support topic.

I’m just trying to help him out and that it might have something to do with that post. I Said Might Because I’m not sure.

1 Like

Well this isn’t and never was the case.

1 Like

Like i said I’m just trying to help out. And i thought that was the case with the VPS Providers from what i have heard. So that’s why i mentioned that post.

chill guys, it was my mistake, i didn’t do enough research… but any ideas why this is happening?