[LINUX SERVER] New Player Cant Register when Joining my server

Hi Guys,

Im new here. Thanks for visiting this thread and if you can help me, im really appreciate it guys.

As my thread headline, Im exprienced in my linux server that a new player (when joining my server) doesnt triggered a pop-up register window and the character doesnt turn into bald, white shirt, and blue jeans. For ur information, I migrated from windows server and this error is not happening.

See the capture of my new character when joining server:

Also, here is the error capture when Im running the bash command.
Pls help guys. Thanks

1 Like

Is it me or is that error screenshot REALLY small, can’t read it

1. Please don’t make us read screenshots. Copy and paste from the beginning of the error to the end.

2. Also provide any errors you get clientside in CitizenFX.log

1 Like

Sorry my bad with the screenshot…

@schwim
Sorry,

1. What should I share to you? the file in the linux?
  2. Here this is the Citizen.log (I got this from my PC client side):
    CitizenFX.log (182.5 KB)

@TheIndra
the first one,

Secondly,

Is it clear bro?

In your database, find the “pet” column in your users table and set it to have a default value of NULL.

2 Likes

You seem to be having a column in your database which doesn’t have an default value, an sql query is probaly trying to insert without giving any data for that table

Either like Schwim said give it a default value or check that sql query, also in your first log looks like there was another line above it with usefull info?

WOOOOOWW Your solution was great bro. I spent a whole 3-day to solve this. Im very newbie for this lol.

But another question, why is the player stats still full? Any suggestion? The capture after bash command like this:

@TheIndra Yeah, Im not the guys of database. im really need more help for this :slight_smile:

Have you got hungerthirsty script?

For me Its not working, i have the problem since today, people that were registerd before god everything, but new people can not register and cant create a skin, they are looking like the guy i the picture from Neorpbarrackind :frowning:

hi, i cant find the ‘‘pet’’ column in users and im having the same issue, help me plz