Link Account

I just installed FiveM for the first time, and whenever I try to click the red “Link Account” button, it takes me to the “Authorize application access” webpage, but when I try to click the red “Authorize” button on that webpage, it doesn’t do anything.

Am I doing something wrong, or just being utterly dumb in some way lol?

Thanks!

• Paul
2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

I don’t know if what worked for me will work for you, but I double clicked authorize and it finally worked after I tried every different thing the forum suggested

Thank you! That bizarrely worked!

Did not work for me :frowning: i try to link account and when i click on authorize it does not do anything even if i double click it.

1 Like

that doesn’t work, still having the same problems with linking accounts.

im having issues this last week nothing works

I can’t link my account as of today. It was fine for the last month, and said my account wasn’t linked today. When I try, nothing works. I can’t join my usual server. What’s up? Is something down on FiveM side?

i been trying since 3 days ago, still down.

So is this affecting my progress on Transport Tycoon? Does linking my account with FiveM do something or does not having it linked temporarily make me miss out on something? What’s the linking doing? And when will the linking server be fixed? It’s clearly broken for people so it should be top priority if linking the account is important.

people are paying for upvotes and we won’t able to use them until fiveM fix the problem with linking accounts.

I want to tell you that today I struggled with this issue and to solve it once and for all: I googled for

site:forum.cfx.re “Authorize application access”

Well a lot of results turned up including this forum post 2 years ago

Long story short I changed Windows 10 settings regarding default web browser to M$(Micro$oft) Edge and then I tried linking from there. It didn’t work so I changed the setting in

SETTINGS => Under “CONNECTION” Player name: MethodofLoci => DONE. Then I hit link(Still on M$ Edge!) in the FiveM app, it sent me to Edge and then back to FiveM I get a message that its linked.

FINALLY. This was so frustrating!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.