krakdRP - Allowlisted | Active and Mature Staff | Allowlisted Jobs | Gang Friendly | Hiring PD, Fire and Rescue, and Mechanics

krakdRP

:rotating_light: | Hiring Police
:ambulance: | Hiring Fire and Rescue
:mechanic: | Hiring Mechanics
:red_car: | Car Dealership Workers Needed
:briefcase: | Multiple Business Opportunities Available
Featuring multiple paid and custom scripts, MLO’s, and import vehicles!

We are a community of people who believe rp should be equal for all. We don’t give special treatment or access to our friends. We’d like to make a community of people who not only rp together but also hang out in discord when not in city and make actual friendships. We offer all the amenities you would expect from a qb framework server along with our own spin on customization.

Our dev and design team are active and open to suggestions. Our staff and veteran players do not mind going out of their way to help new role players. Come check us out and see if the shoe fits. Worst case is you just make a couple new friends along the way.

Apply for allowlist at https://krakd.gg

3 Likes

After being apart of the Krakd community I can say the coding is amazing, the owner of the server ensures that bugs are fixed and patched up when reported and the SOP responses are quickly answered as well. I also enjoy how they ensure that all the scripts are optimized. The server has a lot to offer for freedom when the city is quiet you can still work even if you hold a whitelisted job as you can still do some civilian jobs. I also like the new way the mechanic shop works. I can’t wait to watch this server grow more!

Krakd RP has been an amazing server with a friendly bunch of people.
Staff has been very active and helping any time they can be.
It is a well-balanced server with many things to do.
The economy is balanced and you dont become a millionaire in minutes.
You have to work up to anything you would like to own.
With this being a newer server there is no one ahead of anyone else.
There is alot of custom things within the city that makes this amazing.
You have plenty of clothing options and such.
Females have better outfits to choose from than stock gta.
Krakd accepts new people with open arms and works with them to help figure things out.
First time RPing? no problem here they take in people with no experience and try to teach them the rights and wrongs.
They have treated me well with my time of being here.
I am very impressed with how the server is heading and i could only imagine as new people come around how much better it will be.
So far i can say my favorite thing is by far the way the mechanic shop is and the way everything get performed on!

I hope this gets seen by someone who is looking for their
home and it makes you want to join!

Hopefully ill see some of you there! If anyone asks tell them this weird tubby guy sent you!

-Tubby

i cant get in the city

Server is nicely done. Decent amount of things for criminals and civilians to do. Server runs smooth and I have yet to encounter any game breaking bugs. They have the trucking sim type trucker jobs which is pretty cool and allows you to eventually own your own Semi truck to do higher paying jobs. They have bowling, pool tables work, VAR heists, bank jobs, ect. there is alot to do.

I joined this server not expecting much as i was new to gta roleplay. The people in this place accepted me in with open arms and showed me the ropes. Now being an active member of the community i can say i have no complaints as any bugs or problems are dealt with quickly and the administrators listen well to the voices of the player. If you are looking for a permanent city, look here for sure.

Hey there we are now allowlisted and you have to apply through the forums and join the discord.

Ive met some awesome and great people on this server and had some great moments and memerys…The Devs work hard to give u the best they can for there people and no lie the collectable are awesome lol…If your new this a good place to start and maybe make your home and memerys for u…

This is by far the best community that I’ve been a part of. Everyone from the management all the way down to the player base is so awesome. The RP interactions are graet and the community interactions in general. It’s a graet community to be a part of…