Light Bars

v1.1.1

:white_check_mark: Bugfix some spawning issues
:white_check_mark: Bugfix some error in client consoles (no object by ID 0)
:white_check_mark: Added total number of lights

1 Like

hello, for me menu is open… i got choice of model to lightbar… but menu for position don’t appear…

1 Like

Hey, even after spawning a model? You need to press enter on the selected model and then the position settings will appear

1 Like

i made it… click enter on the model… but the model dont appear… and enter make nothing…
i can only change tone and save by plate…

because i make only tru the plate save and not the model

1 Like

I just checked and it is working on our end.
Did you installed and started the following files :
:warning: Requires lightbars stream files by @Munky or your own

1 Like

yep my bad… i dont follow this step :slight_smile: all working fine ^^ now need to see if save or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

New update !

v1.1.2

:white_check_mark: Simpler mouse view control
:white_check_mark: Ability to select dynamically rotation speed
:white_check_mark: Ability to select dynamically translation speed
:white_check_mark: Menu stays at same index when switching model

1 Like

New update !

v1.1.3

:white_check_mark: Mirror a light position / orientation on another light (for easier placement)
:white_check_mark: Add description to each button

1 Like

Does this work with luxart?

1 Like

Hey there! It shouldn’t conflict with luxart if you adapt the keybinds. However, due to the way lights are handled with this mod, you won’t be able to turn on lights placed manually using luxart vehicle control.
This intended for vehicle without any light system (civilian cars), not to work simultaneously with already existing lights (LSPD, EMS…)

1 Like

Starting today and ending on the 10th of July, -:one::zero:% on a selection of scripts !

1 Like

Just bought it.

• Do you know if there will be more lightbar options anywhere else besides just Munkys that will work?

• Only two of Munkys lightbars are actually showing in your menu and I’m not sure why? I have his resource installed correctly (lightbarTwoSticks and longLightbarRed only showing) and I’m starting in this order

ensure lightbars
ensure wm-serversirens
ensure LightBar

1 Like

Thank you for buying our script :slight_smile:

I don’t think anyone has made alternative yet, you can try to do your own by inspiring yourself from Munky’s

That’s weird, do you have them in the config file of our script ?

I’ve discovered some weird bugs with the NativeUI maybe?
The menu itself for your menu glitches out a lot for everyone when we try to select the next lightbar to move it. Sometimes I can only select 2 of 4 of them. We find that only using the Left Arrow on keyboard to change items in the menu works better sometimes. But still it messes up and sometimes I have to hit Left Arrow key 6 times before it will show me more light bar options. Its very strange. Any ideas? I will post a video tomorrow of what its doing.

One big question do you know if you will support Discord Ace Perms for whitelisting this? Would be a lot easier than individual steam id and things if we can give perms based on Discord Roles.

That’s unusual, i don’t think we have that issue on our test server

For the whitelist you can customize it in the Custom folder. So you can add any system you want

Is it possible to change the sierens to german sierens

Yes you can using WM-ServerSirens to add custom ones

Problem is most of us have no clue how to add DiscordAcePerms system to this code and I cannot even find any documentation on it. No idea what to do in Custom folder

It’s pretty straightforward

If the user has access to the menu, you just have to call this from the server :

TriggerClientEvent(GetCurrentResourceName()..':CheckAccess', _source, true)

And if he doesn’t has access then call :

TriggerClientEvent(GetCurrentResourceName()..':CheckAccess', _source, false)

Thank you for adding ACE perms support!