San Andreas Life Roleplay | https://discord.com/invite/8kkVxDGNVs | Looking For Command/Staff | Server/Client Side Menu Based

Welcome to the San Andreas Life Roleplay!

First things first I would like to thank you for taking a second out of your time to take a look at our post it means a lot.

Here at San Andreas Life Roleplay, we are dedicated to improving the server in any way possible for players to have fun and enjoy their time when playing, we are always respectful and care for what players think.

We none stop work to offer great outcomes for our players and to give a realistic while enjoyable roleplaying experience, we do this by making sure our Department Heads and Staff are right for the job and will make sure that everything is fair and enjoyable. We do everything for our players nothing for just us we are always looking to improve and do what is needed for everyone to have fun.

The community is self-funded, we do not make anyone pay to enjoy the ingame content, I think that everyone should have access to the same content and not have to have money to enjoy the content. Our developers have worked hard to put in all game content for everyone to enjoy, Custom cars, Clothing, etc.

What do we offer you may ask?

• 50+ civilian vehicles allowed for plenty of RP situations and to satisfy the likings
  • Professional Department Command and Staff personnel allowing for a realistic and fun experience
  • Experienced developers that have a wide variety of knowledge, allowing for a unique experience

Departments;
-Civilian Operations (Open)
-Los Santos Police Department (Open)
-Staff Team (Open)

San Andreas Life RP Information;
Server IP: 154.16.200.171:40120
Discord: San Andreas Life Roleplay
TeamSpeak: SALRP
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SALRoleplay

Age Requirements;
Application: 13+ for all department applications

So why not join us and give us and a chance to grow today
~San Andreas State Life RolePlay Senior Leadership

+1 rep tyvm

+1 Rep

Full revamped VMENU server, just released and looking for new and friendly players.

I am a developer here… so you already know it gonna be good

oPtImIzE

New server, seems promising, worth taking a look!

We are still looking for people to put in command and department head positions along with staff so if you would like to be one of the three join the discord and have a chat with me so we can have you set up

made a few updates for staff soon staff will be fully set up to apply for but this does not mean u cant be staff still, if you are looking for a server and want to be staff and command well come and join us we have a new owner and now looking for someone to run LSPD do you have what it takes join and show us and it might be yours for the taking

we now finally have a website for the server and the cad is set up, we are still looking for command and staff, staff apps will be coming on very soon

I would like to apologise for the discord invite being invalid it seems doing some changes to the discord removed the invite but a new one is made and we are still looking for new players along with players looking to be command or staff

staff applications are finally open we could really use some staff so if you are interested come join the server and apply the application is on the website, aswell if any experienced and dedicated people looking to run a fire department then dm me PhyscoSniper101#4593

where are still looking for staff and command, with mainly a fire chief and civilian command, we finaly have our EUP fixed and hoping to jump back into getting people in the server and getting positions filled and a server to roleplay and have fun on so come join we are going to have patrols all weekend