LibertyM

Hello there! What is the current status of LibertyM? I’d love to see some compiled binaries as I know a pretty significantly sized-GTA IV community that would love to play around with LibertyM.

I myself, am highly interested in the LibertyM project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello again :slight_smile:

The project was pushed back to our backlog a while back, waiting to be picked up again, so ETA is pretty much unknown right now.

But I’m glad to hear about your interest in this project and would love to hear more on this from the community. You see, we need to pick our projects with the little time we have and getting to know what our community want is important in that regard.

Let me know!

10 Likes

I am happy that cfx re still interested to hear and reply to this project
I play fivem but I wish that if liberty m comes as a gta 4 fan I will definitely play it. So please it’s a request make it happen
I hope you guys see this and reply to the post

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if this project was brought to fruition.

1 Like

LibertyM would surely be something I would be interested in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We need LibertyM because we don’t really have anything else that is solid. LibertyM would be perfect for everyone who loves to play Original Gamemodes.

3 Likes

Now is a better time to do it than ever, FiveM is already thriving and flourishing, why not give IV some love and release LibertyM for us to start developing and scripting for? A lot of us prefer IV over V and would love to have the same experiences as FiveM

1 Like

What Original Gamemodes you have in mind?

RP sure :wink:

Is there an discord server we all can join for updates and maybe test it out?

Right, now the only thing there is out there is the source code. You have to compile the server and client yourself, and even then, it might not work because we haven’t seen anything apart from a tweet.

Yeah, Let’s bring back GTA IV ! :sunglasses:

no updates yet

libertym

No one is working on LibertyM, afaik. It’s there, it technically works, you should be able to compile it, but other than that the project is on hold

Any updates on this? Still on hold I’m assuming?

I doubt they will do anything with it, was unlikely before the acquisition.

would love to see libertyM ! to be honest i might be more hyped for that projet than the release of gtaVI

2 Likes