1 Like

If I can’t build the client it’s a problem

1 Like

The server I can but the client not

1 Like

Hey any news?

1 Like
1 Like

Hi, i want that LibertyM returns beacause i love it and image the GTA IV but Roleplay with more cool features and maps.

3 Likes

For sure for sure for sure you guys should work on LibertyM. GTA4 has such a heavy atmosphere and having cfx implemented to it would make for such incredible roleplay. Not to mention it would be great to see online freeroam in that game become an even better version of what it once was.

3 Likes

it would be amazing to play rp in gta iv, i love this game

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

There are Server like Liberty Reborn on Fivem that run on the GTA 4 map. Idk about LibertyM ever coming back tho

It’s not about “Liberty City map”, obviously. IV is a different game in whole. There’s also different vibe, gameplay, physics and etc etc etc. The map is only a small part of what makes IV a special game.

3 Likes

Hope LibertyM will be a thing one day because currently there is only CitizenIV, that is really broken in a lot of ways. GTA Connect is cool but only for the vanilla gamemodes, not possible to really do what you want like on CitizenIV or FiveM. We definitely need a stable MP on GTA IV.

You have to build it yourself. See this guide for more info fivem/building.md at master · citizenfx/fivem · GitHub

I already tried that few weeks ago, none of the compilation works, when typing fxd gen -game ny or even trying with FiveM by typing fxd gen -game five I get an error: five was not valid name for game or something like that (same with ny). I retried all the steps multiples times, same error.

Any news?

devi creartelo da solo seguendo il codice sorgente, sai farlo?

Any news?

any news?

none for now

Still needeed in 2024