Liberty Roleplay | Now Recruiting! | Relaxed Serious RP | vMenu-Based | No Hassle RP

LIBERTY ROLEPLAY

To Apply:

LEO Applications - OPEN
FD Applications - Volunteer Only
CIV Applications - OPEN - Civilian applications in very high demand.
Dispatch Applications - OPEN

Age Requirements:

In the interest of providing the best roleplay environment and creating a member-base who is mature and able to adhere to our core values, we enforce the following age requirements. Exceptions can be made to these rules on a case-by-case basis but be prepared to choose an auxiliary operation on your application.

LEO - 15+
CIV - 14+
FD - 14+
DISPATCH - 13+
About Us:

Founded on July 26, 2021, Liberty Roleplay is a community that strives for both realism and professionalism. We strive to be like family and have the most amount of fun possible. We are a close-knit, professional FiveM server with a new mentality. We have an application & training process for fire, LEO & civilians, as well as a whitelisted server.

Unlike other roleplay communities, LRP prides ourself on being more than just a server. We offer many opportunities for ‘night life’ and hangouts. We are more than just a roleplay server. Our close-knit group of members is our own family, and we frequently play other games together. We are a community, not a roleplay server. If you’re tired of the run-around, give us a try. We value each and every one of our members, and we can promise that, at LRP, you’ll never be just a number. We believe in maintaining a balance between realism and entertainment and strive to uphold it.

LRP offers a variety of department choices and subdivisions that are not out of reach.

Ocean City Police Department
Ocean County Sheriff’s Office
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Vol. Fire Department
Civilian Operations Department
San Andreas Communications Department

Each department offers a very large fleet with many vehicles to choose from. Our server is optimized to reduce texture loss or other performance issues.

We offer a variety of subdivisions, such as Fish & Wildlife, K9 Unit, Search & Rescue, SWAT, and the ability to have a number of civilian-owned businesses, gangs, and other ventures.

A message from Director Eric:
I have over 6 years of experience in GTA Roleplay, and I have been in communities enough to see the good, the bad, and the ugly. After leaving our last community of over 2 and a half years, Director Stello and I decided it was time for change. We were tired of having our fun ruined by those who took things too seriously, or arbitrary rules that served to benefit no one. Because of this, we formed Liberty Roleplay, and set out to create a new vision for how the fun of a video game can be balanced with the realistic experience we want to offer. We knew we wanted to offer a relaxed experience where people could come home after school or work and simply enjoy a night of entertainment. Through our many years of roleplaying, we have accrued many like-minded individuals who joined us in our journey to show the world what a roleplay community should be. I thank you for taking the time to check out our community, and hope to see you on the streets of Ocean County.

Media:

SASP is still looking to fill assistant commissioner position. Commissioner role has been filled.

PD is still looking for a Deputy Chief!!! That position is open for an interview.

All supervisory roles closed.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Recruiting is continuing! Seize the opportunity to come be part of our family!

Recruiting is still ongoing! Seize the opportunity to come be part of our family!

Recruiting is still ongoing! Come join and be part of our family!

Bump.

1 Like

Bump!

I am one of the members in LRP , And it is amazing… i know a lot of the people from here and i just had the best experience since day 1, I invite everyone to give us a try, we all want to have a family growing and a safe inviting place for anyone to enjoy ! come on up join the discord send an app and we will be back as soon as humanly possible !

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Still recruiting - come enjoy the opportunity to join us for a night of entertainment with quality roleplay!

Still recruiting - come enjoy the opportunity to join us for a night of entertainment with quality roleplay!

Bump!

Bump!