LF SAST/SASP HC/LC Position resume inside

Hello, my name is Jonathan I go by Jay! I am looking for a Leo high/low command position in an economy server. But why should you choose me I’m just some guy in a post. Well, let’s start with my experience outside of 5M! I have been playing a game called Arma mostly RPG servers! I have at least 5 years of police experience! I have done just about every job a police officer can do there. I am 30 I have been playing MILSIM/Leo Roleplay since I’m about 13. I have been in many Milsim units and many command positions. Now that was simply Arma. My 5M experience is also quite extensive. I have been everything from a deputy to a Deputy Commissioner. I am a disabled firefighter I have all day every day to devote to your server and you! I have been in the Drug Gang Taskforce, The SWAT/SRU/SRT, offroad division, Wildlife preservation, Speed Enforcement, Forensics, Traffic Control, and helicopter operations. That’s my experience and all servers are different so I may need some help adjusting! What can you expect from me? All the free time I have which I have all day every day to devote to making you, the department, and the server a safe and fun place to be! I will bring all my knowledge to bear to build you up and not break you down. I am respectful of the chain of command. I will bring serious roleplay to your server as well.

Still looking

great stufff here love it

Add me DanFrmSpace#5316

Still looking

Still looking

still looking

Still looking

Good Morning Jonathan im reaching out to you on behalf of the United Roleplay Internal Development Team if you are still interested in a COC/Command position i have various of those positions opened in my newly being developed fivem server please reach out to me on discord

Connor W.#6025

Still looking

Bumpy

bumpy

Bumpy

bumpy

Bumpy

Bumpy

still looking SAST preferred Economy!

t.tv domain name is for sale. Inquire now., get with me. 18+ whitelisted realistic economy, strict departments. SASP

Bumpy

bumpy