Legion Square Visual Improvements (FiveM)

Welcome to My first map. ^-^

This is legion square Visual improvements. I made this for fun,
but I wanted to release it for everyone.
Whats in

• sitting area
  • Bus Stop
  • More trees Added
  • Legion Parking visual updated
  • more lighting added

Download

v2: https://github.com/PugIn-Space/legionimprovedV2

Images V2

How to install?

All u do is unzip the folder and extract the folder inside.Then place the folder into your server then in the config do start pugslegion

Enjoy!

PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. I TOOK TIME TO DO THIS FOR EVERYONE SO DONT BE THAT DOUCHE BAG.

3 Likes

Screenshots would be nice

1 Like

Sorry let me get them

Update i added Images!

Sorry about that

all those trees in such a small space :confused: lag

tbh i got no lag on my server when i tested it,

you have to think of people with low end pcs spec but apart from that dude nice map :wink:

Thank you ^-^

tbh i have a potato pc and it runs fine for me.

Ok let me go edit it see if i can remove some trees for the lag!

trees also having those trees there may be a bad idea as npc cars spawn there mite have some glichy cars lol

this is not hate but just giving you my feed back :slight_smile:

Hmm maybe i Been on gta Story mode and on my server where i have high traffic and no npc have yet to crash into it.

Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Trees growing right out of the pavement? Realism much?

I don’t think trees grow out of pavement, and the size and style of tree is a bit much. It would be nicer if it was like alot less trees, and more of the tree thats in the vanilla game.

Also i’ve tried it myself and i think theres another 4 releases of similar ymaps so that’s funny.

Good first ymap.

Version 2 is up

Thank you for the feed Back.

By the way you should use codewalker for all ymaps, mlos etc. And if you want. Check out the other legion square upgrade ymaps on the forums. I made one myself.

Van you make lsc map ?

Your ymaps are trash mart, jk luv you bby

1 Like

Screenshot_1205

V3 maybe released.

i cant get this to work on my qbcore server. i put the ymap in my resoucres and in the map folder and ensured it to run but nothing. what am i doing wrong???