Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes, multiple times.
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
i5-8400
8GB DDR4 RAM
GTX 1080
7200RPM HDD
What did you do to get this issue?
Anything and at random. Usually when i prompt an action such as entering a vehicle or exiting one but it occurs at random and anytime
What server did you get this issue on?
Signal13
CitizenFX.log file
CfxCrashDump_2019_07_09_20_01_58.zip (998.8 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs
5be795ea-de36-4043-b8d0-3c4dc78787a7.dmp (5.2 MB)
If an issue with starting:

• NIL -
    Also add what you already tried so far:
    Removing all my mods, verifying game files and playing on vanilla. Clearing Cache and with actual Cache XML file both. I’ve also tried to make my oven happy by giving it a kiss but it always ends up being sad (get it? cos of the error code?) I’m funny thanks.

Looking forward to any help <3!!!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.