Old

Deleted
Deleted
Deleted
DeletedDeleted

1 Like

nice release, but free downloads need a direct download link like github or upload on cfx

Have you forgotten the rules ?

Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

A release over the file size limit of any of the two aforementioned upload methods may be shared via a third-party upload service as long as it’s not a money generating or URL shortened link (i.e. adf.ly , bit.ly ). Examples of trusted third-party upload services: MEGA , Google Drive , Tebex .

• Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

If the script is in the FiveM Escrow system then tebex is the only option, If nothing else, it has to go through there.

How does the script only allow 250 refunds? Does it access a database somewhere else? Also please upload free version to github as mentioned before.

The data from the server is stored for the database data and the setup configuration. This also records the refunds performed.

#reported

so what is stoping me from removing completed refunds and having unlimited access…

What do you mean, it looks if you have a license key set up, once you set it up it sees it as a premium server, this gives you more access in the features.

please upload as github so i can have a closer look since it is free

Not everything that is free needs to be code accessible, the bot does all the checks and the script simply retrieves the refunds that the discord bot placed in your database.

free releases must not be escrow protected, yours is, tebex can also not be the only source of download. Please upload a direct download link

I made a ticket to the moderation so that they can make evolve the problems related to the rules not respected

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules