✅ Law and Order Roleplay [LAORP] | Very Serious RP | vMenu Based Server [discord.gg/laorp]

Law and Order Roleplay is a serious roleplay community with a focus on a realistic roleplay and experience. We are a smaller and dedicated community for players looking to expand the roleplay experience for players that they have always desired for. The server in itself is extremely optimized to have players running 60+ fps all around the map even around 4k textured liveries, Clothing and MLO’s. We are always hiring new staff and always want new players so if you think this is a city you and your friends would have fun in, Feel free to join.

Our main goal is to make everything that you would see in real life, You will see here. Making roleplay extremely realistic and fun.

Discord Community: Law and Order Roleplay

Introduction

• One-Sync Infinity
  • Amazing Framework
  • Realistic & Serious Roleplay
  • Tons of Custom Vehicles
  • EUP Clothing Enabled
  • Mechanic Shops, Stores & More
  • Drag Racing and Car Meets
  • Tons of EUP Clothing Options
  • Police MDT/CAD System
  • Vehicles & Liveries
  • Illegal & Legal Roleplay
  • Court System
  • Speeding Cameras
  • Realistic Vehicle Speeds
  • TV & Music
  • Unique Events
  • Prop Menus
  • Robberies & Heists
  • Houses & Businesses
  • Parties and Hangout Bars
  • Professional Staff Team

Roleplay Jobs

• San Andreas State Police
  • Blaine County Sheriff Office
  • San Andreas Fire & Rescue
  • Bail Bonds
  • Lawyers & Attorneys
  • EMS
  • & Much More

Here are some Pictures from our Community that might grab your attention!

3 Likes

This server is dope af, I’ve never seen anything run so smooth with so many custom addons. The developer Josh has created some sick emotes and environments to role play in, Also the owner Otis has developed some crazy environments as well.

1 Like

Why thank you! I am striving every day to make this server a better place and a new home to lots of people, Welcome!

1 Like

Does SASP need a department head? If they do, I’d be interested in joining. You can find more about me here: 2 experienced department heads looking for a new community!

2 Likes

We always need department heads my man, Feel free to join the discord and speak to me about it!

1 Like

They have things you have never seen in other servers. For a new server they have a lot of custom things. Hope I can RP here more often since its growing.

1 Like

love the server runs really smooth has alot of dope pois and inteiors really nice cars the cars also sound dope also has dope clothing to make you person look dope and some really cool emotes, really nice people in the community 100% would recommend to new people that would wanna try out the server. hope i can join back in the city and get some dope rp <3

1 Like

The devs keep amazing me everyday on LAORP with content.

Bump!