Launcher Crashing, 7 days now.

Hi gang, I have been jammed up for over a week now. I’ve tried everything under the sun to fix this issue. Any help would be welcome, otherwise I might just give up on trying to ever play RedM.
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong :frowning:

RDR2 version? Most Up-to-date.
Up to date? YES
Legit or Pirate copy? LEGIT
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? EPIC GAMES (also tried Steam)
Windows version? 10.0.19043 Build 19043
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Already Linked Above
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? Just tried to Launch Redm?
What server did you get this issue on? Never even got the game to launch
Latest CitizenFX_log file Yes
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot Screenshot - 07a386ab16768418bbc74a8648ee8830 - Gyazo
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot Screenshot - f610ad9f22dfaac73463a4cfaf9cc27c - Gyazo
Filepath to RedM folder C:/Users/User/Desktop
RedM client folder screenshot Screenshot - ebe42979d0b1196e25d9254dfad2af36 - Gyazo
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Disabled
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? Yes, I’ve tried both.

Also add what you already tried so far.
I’ve tried buying it on Steam and going that route, met the exact same error code.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This has been solved:

Dertick

1d

Hi everyone, Just to signal you I manage to troubleshoot the problem on my computer and on a firend of mines as well.
We’re both on laptops and the problem seems to come from a conflict between Intel and Nvidia GPU’s. For some reason REdM was still launching on The Intel GPU even though we forced it on the NVidia via the control panel.

So our solution (already suggested here in another post, but can’t find it anymore), is to disable your low level GPU (the Intel one in our case) in your Device manager.

Important note, be sure you have another GPU currently functionning before doing so

Then launch RedM. Once RedM is open, you can re-enable your lowest level GPU.

Close RedM, and reopen it, for it to be on the scale of your game.

Enjoy.

The crash has not reappeared since, at least for us.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.