Laser Sight (Networked)

Laser Sight (10€)

Add laser sights to your guns ! Network synced !

Video available here
You can test our scripts for free here

Features

:white_check_mark: Draw laser from gun to aimed point
:white_check_mark: Customizable color (Normal, Night Vision, Thermal Vision)
:white_check_mark: Customizable control (Uses RegisterKeyMapping)
:white_check_mark: Network sync (Uses StateBags, not heavy on the network at all)
:white_check_mark: Blacklist weapons
:white_check_mark: Customizable offset of the laser relative to the weapon (all weapons are already pre-configured)
:white_check_mark: Option to have the laser available only when a flashlight is mounted onto the weapon (through GiveWeaponComponentToPed)
:warning: Uses FiveM Asset Escrow system
:warning: Requires OneSync (Not working with OneSync Legacy)
:warning: Uses around 0.1ms per laser, so we implemented a limit to the number of lasers drawn

Controls

Keybind / Command Action
G Activate or deactivate the laser
/laser_color r g b a Customize the color of the laser
/laser_color Reset the color of the laser

Updates

Click to display

:white_check_mark: Add job grade permission support
:white_check_mark: Customize the range of the laser
:white_check_mark: Customize the color of the laser in the command line : /laser_color r g b a

:white_check_mark: Disable laser if the player switches weapon

1.2.1b

:white_check_mark: Add ACE permission support

1.2.1a

:white_check_mark: Bugfix whitelist

:white_check_mark: Whitelist option, comes preconfigured for ESX but can be modified
:white_check_mark: Option to disable the laser while inside any vehicle (default to true)

:white_check_mark: Option to have the laser available only when a flashlight is mounted onto the weapon (through GiveWeaponComponentToPed)

:white_check_mark: Bugfix laser not working

:white_check_mark: Debug option (to help the support)

:white_check_mark: Add version check

:white_check_mark: Network sync v2 (Uses StateBags now, even less heavy on the client)

:white_check_mark: Draw laser from gun to aimed point
:white_check_mark: Customizable color (Normal, Night Vision, Thermal Vision)
:white_check_mark: Customizable control (Uses RegisterKeyMapping)
:white_check_mark: Network sync (Uses DecorRegister, not heavy on the network at all)
:white_check_mark: Blacklist weapons
:white_check_mark: Customize offset of the laser relative to the weapon (all weapons are already pre-configured)

License

Click to display

Copyright (C) Nabla Corporation - All Rights Reserved.

THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT ARE PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL.
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, TRANSFERRING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT, VIA ANY MEDIUM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

The receipt or possession of the source code and/or any parts thereof does not convey or imply any right to use them
for any purpose other than the purpose for which they were provided to you.

The software is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to
the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability,
whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software
or the use or other dealings in the software.

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

3 Likes

hey i purchased but dont know how to activate the laser on my gun

You simply need to press “G”

I’m getting this error

You need to update your server

Can you please dm on how to update it

Download version 4752 from here and replace your server files
https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/

Ok thanks a lot man

@Theycallmekilo What is the difference between your release and mine other than yours is paid and mine is free? [Standalone] Laser sight script

Hi,

As stated in the feature list :
This script is networked, meaning all players see each others
The color of the laser changes if you have thermal or night vision
The laser is visible if you’re not aiming, using the true orientation of the weapon
You can blacklist weapons so that user can’t activate the laser on them
The offsets of the laser are pre-configured for each weapon

I tried you script to be honest and felt that some features were lacking so I decided to create one with everything I wanted

I just want to say it was well worth the price! It’s the best laser script out. You took your time to edit every guns laser settings. It’s accurate from up close and at a distance! I just have one further question how do you toggle night vision or thermal? I love it!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to give a feedback, glad you enjoy it

Thermal/night visions aren’t included in this script. What is included however is the change of color of the lasers if another script activates them

1 Like

v1.1.0

:white_check_mark: Network sync v2 (Uses StateBags now, even less heavy on the client)

v1.1.1

:white_check_mark: Add version check

I updated artifacts still cant get it to show any idea? not getting any errors?

Hey,

Do you see the keybind under :
Pause Menu > Settings > Controls > FiveM ?

Nope I got it too work … don’t run “laser-script” if you have that resource with the green light for the taser client side

1 Like

To celebrate Black Friday, the script will be at -10% until the 26/11 :partying_face: !

The promotion will end in two days ! Get a copy of our script from our store before it’s too late !