Laptop Gpu Problem

Have the problem that when I start Fivem I get the red screen and do not leave, could someone help me please?

GTA V version? Last
Up to date? Last
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 home
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications

• Processor INTEL Core ™ i7
  • Processor Mode Intel® Core ™ i7-4700MQ
  • Processor Speed 2.40 GHz
  • Operating System FreeDos
  • System Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz
  • Hard Disk (HDD) 1 TB
  • Disc Rotation Speed 5400 Rpm.
  • Video Card Memory 2 GB Shareless
  • Graphics AMD Radeon r7 M265
  • Display Feature 15.6 "LED
  • Screen Resolution** 1366 X 768
    What did you do to get this issue?
    when I start Fivem I get the red screen and do not leave, could someone help me please?

ı chek forum but ı didn’t solve this problem .

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Try this topic:

2 Likes

I do this but not solved.!

In that case, try harder and make sure you follow exactly what it says.

I do everything bro. when ı disable the amd or intel graphics, Game screen is coming butthe game is very cramped pls help me how to solve this problem

I still can’t solve the problem. Can you help?
I tried these ;

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.