Lake house (ymap)

ece0adaefeb48a5918b8482d8d19c6f62e0de325_2_690x408

house on the lake

video
click to see video :slight_smile:

download
lakehouse.rar (10.6 KB)

ENJOY :slight_smile:

if your using my mc donalds ymap you will see mcdonals logo and menu in this house … those will have to be removed if your want to use this … can be done via codewalker ( if your unsure how let me know and il do it for ya)

4 Likes

Looks like something my little sister would make on Minecraft.

8 Likes

she must be very good at building then :rofl:

1 Like

kinda funny how you comment on people release when you dont even release anything your #FREELANCER :rofl:

1 Like

Also ‘Freelancer’ is the wrong word. Did you mean freeloader?

1 Like

congrat 2 releases

No offense man but I’d rather release 2 things I think will improve RP over the low effort lag infested ymaps you put out almost daily that no servers actually use.

Can you code by the way?

2 Likes

2 releases one back in 2017 and the other last year :rofl: … and for your info if you look i dont “release daily” and also yea i code but the stuff i make i keep for my self (as its not the best coding :rofl:… but i can still code)… anyways im not arguing with ya any more :slight_smile: enjoy ya life and remember #STAYINDOORS <3

1 Like

If anyone else put out this I wouldn’t comment. But bucko I’ve seen you bash soo many people for shit and you put out a shitty ymap? Lol something’s wrong with you.

6 Likes

well said bro :slight_smile: hahaha

Bet i can make a better one in terraria. #toxicbucko

2 Likes

2017 wot

Imagine shitting on every ymap ever posted in the forum just to post a shitty ymap

Wew lad

2 Likes

tbh the fourthbeam guy is cappin coz i was on his side before i watched the vid coz i had barely seen it but its actually not bad man, good job. except i can tell that you have potential in you to improve it, i can just tell, never give up on your dreams no matter what they say

1 Like

ymap dream is over bro iv learnt how to make mlos lol… but thanks for your kind words dude… guess people just see my name and give me shit back lol (dont bother me to be honest i kinda like it :rofl: )

1 Like

haters will always be haters bro its those that keeps me going :rofl: … i find it funny how they comment on this but they never commented on my other ymaps Mcdonalds [YMAP] REMAKE haha #wastemen

1 Like