Laborious Roleplay | Serious/Content RP | Custom MLOs | Player Owned Businesses | Criminal Life | Active Police/EMS | discord.gg/labrp

Laborious Roleplay was released on the 9th of July 2021 with one big goal. The goal was to create a safe, streamer friendly environment when its nothing but fulfilled with enjoyment and quality roleplay. Developers are working 24/7 fixing bugs, adding different features everyday to further character development and roleplay.

We are currently a Public FiveM Server but in the future we have plans to eventually become a whitelisted community. We wish for every player than joins our server to become invested into their character to enhance roleplay not just for yourself but for everyone else.

Although our server has just released, there are a ton of features for you to come and take a look at. We understand that the majority of time half of the player base is Criminal Activity and the other half is Police/EMS. If you simply just want to work and be totally legal, then don’t worry! We have plenty of awesome jobs for you to experience at ease.

:truck: | Trucking - A solo job that allows you to deliver a trailer full of imported goods from another island to a certain location.

:mailbox: | Mail Delivery - A one person job that can be completed by getting a service vehicle and delivering envelopes to specific houses.

:recycle: | Garbage Collector - A solo job where you can get certain bins around the map and recycle them for a decent wage!

:articulated_lorry: | Towing - Aren’t them abandoned vehicles useless? Remove them vehicles with our new towing job.

:hamburger: | Burgershot - Soon to be released, A player owned restaurant serving you the greatest burgers of all time!

:eye: | Third Eye System - No more hitting “E” to use! Our third eye script allows you to use an eye to select everything you possibly need.

:houses: I Motels - When joining our server for the first time you will be introduced with your very own motel where you can change clothes, use storage etc.

:bread: | Hunger and Thirst - A big problem with other servers is that every 5 minutes you will need to consume food and water… but not here! You are now able to enjoy your roleplay with our amazing system.

:bike: | Bike Rentals - Have no access to a car? Then don’t fear cause bikes are here! (That was cringy I admit) Bikes are extremely cheap in this server so don’t worry about having no cash for one.

:racing_car: | Custom cars - Soon to be released, custom vehicles are to be imported at a low cost. So get thinking on what vehicle you want!

:house_with_garden: | MLO’s - Our funds have gone through the roof purchasing custom buildings for a better roleplay experience, so please when you get the chance take a look at them!

:wrench: | Mechanics - This system…I can barely describe its so realistic. You are now able to get a mechanic to install CUSTOM engine sounds and different parts of the vehicle.

:tshirt: | Custom Clothes - Different styles, different people. Both Men and Women get their own custom clothes. What’s your style?

:man: | Multiple Characters - Our simple multi-character system allows you to have different funds, jobs and more per character, awesome am I right?

This is just a few of MANY features we provide in Laborious Roleplay so why don’t you come and check us out?

We have designed an amazing system for whitelisted jobs such as Police and EMS. The way to go about and apply for one of these departments is through our website labrp.net/forums. Further information is provided on our website.

:policeman: | POLICE (Los Santos Police Department)

Here at LSPD our chief Richard Bennet wishes to protect the citizens of Los Santos at any cost. The main aim is to ensure all criminals are given a chance to resolve their actions depending on the crime committed.

The LSPD Team is extremely ambitious and eager to improve, catch criminals and make sure everyone and everything is safe. So when applying for this team make sure you have some qualities in yourself to provide!

Many different vehicles in the Police Department are completely unique in their handling and looks! Hours upon hours have been spent customising these vehicles in order to give the criminals a fair chance at roleplaying rather than cops having all the power.

:ambulance: | EMS (Emergency Services)

Here at EMS our chief Macie Long wishes to take care of the citizens in Los Santos. The main aim is to ensure everyone is treated equally across the board.

The EMS is extremely experienced and unique with their roleplay. From people hunting and accidently getting hurt to raging fires…they will try their best to save you.

Discord

Click the image above to join our discord or join here discord.gg/labrp

We hope to see you soon!

6 Likes

THIS IS AMAZING! I honestly couldn’t of chose to be a apart of a better server.

2 Likes

I can agree. -Jordan

1 Like

Such a good server from the Community to the quality of the rp best server iv played on glad to be part of it.

1 Like

Great server, great devs, so much potential!

1 Like

This server is amazing, I love it.

1 Like

One of the best servers I’ve been in! Amazing job guys

1 Like