[ks-multicharacter] - Advanced multicharacter with discord premium slots

Outstanding script and amazing developer. Fixes bugs in no time at all and is just ace. Always excited to see what new amazing script will come next!

1 Like

Best multi character script I have used so far.

1 Like

Great script and perfect support. Replies within 5 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing and fast support service.

i had a issue with the Ks-Multicharacter and was resolved in less than 10 minutes :slight_smile: highly recommend

1 Like

Amazing script, its beautiful that u can change the style if u want , and the support is just really helpful.

i will try to buy another one if the support keep like that (Y)

2 Likes

Bought the script 1-2 days ago. Nezaik is a awesome developer and he’s very helpful! No need to think twice to buy this script, eveything is visible in the video <3

1 Like

thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the best multicharacter and identity script i’ve ever found!!! Absolutelyyy recommend :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
!!!

1 Like

Does it support esx1.2?

1 Like

Yes it does

purchased 3 of his scripts , scoreboard,multi chracter and lodingscreen his work is faboulos can’t go wrong and won’t steer u wrong in any script purchase!! He really prompt and responsive for any problems u may have with his scripts! 10/10 must buy again and will be returning back for more purchase bet on that. Looking forward to new work coming soon!!! :100::fire:

1 Like

Multicharacter - :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
thank you for the support and good understanding and very explainable 100% Good script and recomended

1 Like

Why do you have obfuscation in your JavaScript code? This is against the FiveM Release Rules. You are selling this script for $30 and engaging in these types of activities

:stop_sign: NOT RECOMMENDED JUST A QB VERSION RE-EDITED SCRIPT THATS WHY JS HIDDEN

1 Like

Is our own code just we wanna protect it from being leaked.

I see it’s escrowed, does support offer adding events to enable/disable custom HUDs from showing while using this?

1 Like

Yes we have and that and we have all necessary functions open source

Hiya, a quick question, do you also need to have ks-spawn to have this be seamlessly implemented, or do you offer them as a package deal?

Thanks

is this actually $1,200 or is that an error?

1 Like

You just need to read the description :wink:

I couldnt ask this in your discord, but how do I grant an extra slot to only one person using a license or fivem identifier?