• Open Source
  • Great Config

Requirements

• ESX FRAMEWORK
  • OX LIB
  • OX INVENTORY

DOWNLOAD HERE

PREVIEW HERE

Hello and welcome to my first script! I am so excited to share this with you and I am hopeful that it will meet your expectations. I have put in a lot of effort and time into making sure that this script is not only functional, but also user-friendly and efficient. I am confident that you will find it to be a valuable addition to your server.

I understand that there are a lot of scripts out there, and choosing the right one can be a daunting task. However, I believe that you will be impressed with what this script has to offer. From its streamlined design to its robust functionality, this script is sure to make a positive impact on your server.

So, without further ado, I invite you to try out my script and see for yourself what it can do. I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and how much it can improve your server’s performance. I hope that you will enjoy using my script as much as I enjoyed creating it. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

7 Likes

Hey! What’s the framework required? :slight_smile:

sorry i forgot to write it down
ESX

1 Like

Well done :+1:.

1 Like

nice work broo

1 Like

the item images will be nice if you will share them to

1 Like

You can find it on my github in krp winemaker