Koil-golf (updated 12/8)

The caddy didin’t dissapier when I end the golf

When I get out of the car to play I can’t get in again.

how can i make it pay for golf?

Hello ! just wondering… What could i add to make sure the golf cart despawn? When i stop the golf game it stay there on the waypoint. I wanna avoid having 1000 cart laying around :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha you encountered this did you?

script not working , can u help pls ?

im drop folder scripts and ensure but still not working

i have resource file but cmd show up "couldn’t find resource fivem-koil-golf’ , can u help me ?

I m working on it to fix bugs and add a off limit area or water with a penalty and opportunity for player to drop a New ball to continue.
I will publish when ready if you have other ideas for improve it let me know.

AlbertoGolf.rar (11.7 KB)

My version include :

• Small reorganization / clean but could be better.
  • Fix overpower bug
  • Add off limit / in water automatic redrop with penalty using POLYZONE (u need it in ressources also for make it work)
  • Using fxmanifest

Have fun

TODO LIST for next release :

• table of score of all holes during a game
  • mapping of club house
  • tbd…
2 Likes

Update !

• Rework of UX
  • Remove useless ball when game end
  • Reduce distance between hole and ball to accept as inside

AlbertoGolf.rar (11.9 KB)

7 Likes

qbcore supported?

Is there a way to respawn your golf ball if it falls through the map… i’ve had that happen a few times and the only way i’ve been able to fix it is to stop the game and restart. Otherwise… great script! its nice to be able to play golf!

Can you please tell me how to enter the nopixel server
I am getting a restriction pop up saying "you are not approved by the admin @nopixel when I am trying to enter the server.
Please help

You need to apply to the server

nice script man

nice works great still in 22

1 Like

I made a minor update to the updates Alberto/Maxime did. Some visual clean up of the UI, changed the font, and edited some grammar issues as well as moving the marker and making it slightly more obvious.

1 Like

Sooo i decided to take some time to overhaul the golf for target systems. its still missing some things but ill be adding to it. but i though it would a fun project.

This is base Koil and Alberto Golf :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice, that looks really well done.

Really impressive! But still needs a lot of optimization, when hitting the ball the resmon takes up to 0.40ms