KingPin RP | NEW CITY | 18+ | Semi-Realistic | Hiring LEO, EMS | Custom Civilian Jobs | Drugs | Gangs | Racing

Hello all! I’ve been working with some friends of mine to create our own server to build a great community!

KingPin RP is a brand new server looking for people who want a semi-serious and realistic experience. We are an 18+ community that is interested in growing and listen to our citizens. We’re dedicated to making this server our home and doing whatever that is needed to make it home to others as well. We have civilian careers and whitelisted careers such as: EMS, and LSPD.

We have something for everyone. We’re not focused on any one type of role player. We want everyone from every style of role play to enjoy our city from racer, criminals, officers, workers, grinder, gangsters, drug dealer, entrepreneur, and more.

I invite you to check out KingPin RP on FiveM. We’re currently in BETA testing our server. However, our GRAND OPENING will be July 1st.

We’re open to ideas and suggestions on how to make the server better in any way and we urge everyone to give us recommendations. I really hope to see you all on July 1st!

To connect to the server; you must be a member of our discord channel. Open FiveM, press F8 key and type: connect 147.189.169.181:30100