Khronicle Serious RP SERVER | Active Cops & Ems | Jobs | Illegal drugs | 100+player housing | Addon Cars | Gang wars | 20+ Warehouses | Updates Weekly |

Khronicle is a well develop sever with great content to make the in depth role-play real, our goal is to give you the player the ability to create your own story. As community owners we want to put the bricks in your hands to build your perfect world with an active and growing community we have what you need.

From a in depth Police department where you can build cases on criminals to stake outs and progress through the rewarding ranks of the police department.

Ems are one of the key to success of a server with a great friendly helping team of trained doctors & medics this is a great way to be apart of the community.

if you are looking for a job to call your own you can work for a company or create your own set your own prices and compete against other companies. there is loads for you to do

if you live life on the edge then there is more then enough illegal activates for you from sling drugs on the streets to robbing that bank that there for the picking or if you run a gang have the ability to whitelist your gang and start owning the streets and having turf war with other gangs where the server rules go even more in depth for you

what we have
over 100 player housing and growing
4 different drugs with an really new indepth drug rotation that you need to find out more about
legal and illegal guns that you can get hold of
DLC each month that are player driven ( cars, bikes, events,ect)
over 20 legal jobs
business you can own
a property market
shops and bars
gym
and loads more

IF you would like to find out more feel free to join our discord and come talk to one of the team
DISCORD https://discord.gg/8c5RsDq Khronicle discord server

or search up our server Khronicle RP

some screen shots of server and some fun
GANG AREA

SOME OF THE PLAYER HOUSES

CAR WASH WE HAD LAST WEEKEND

4 Likes

been on the server for about 1 month i love it there’s so much to do the cars are sweet the devs are amazing the freedom to do what you want the cops dont get to run the server with knowing all the drugs spots its hard core rp love it the devs are great to talk to they respond to you with respect would suggest to many ppl

:heart_eyes: :100: :star_struck: :+1:

3 Likes

Amazing community and more amazing devs. You can tell the moment you step into this server the love and care that was poured into it and it gets better with every update. I’m blown away by the hard work and the freedom this server provides for us. The great people you connect with and seeing how your RP story develops. Khronicles gives me the foundation to build who I want my character to be. I cant wait to see more from the developers and from the community itself.

2 Likes

Jobs going in our S.A.S.P we are looking for 1x recruit full training will be given and 1x experienced officer please feel free to join our discord and contact Ghost for more detail

Do you offer the option for a player to own a car dealership ad buy and sell cars at their own lot?. I’ll join your discord and you can message me back there please ad thank you - my discord name is yellaboiy/ihustle314

1 Like

bump as still looking for more members

Update coming on Wednesday will be
30 more player housing
drug system upgrade (hidden off map)
10 warehouses added
performance fixes
4 new cars to
4 new jobs
Golf
new dark shop location and items (hidden off map )

1 Like

Amazing update - Im amazed at all the heard work put into the one of a kind server. Keep up the incredible work.

1 Like

thank you for your kind words and we are happy you are enjoying it

bump as we are still looking for new people to come join our wonderful server

we are looking for an ems chief and lspd chief

Discord link expired

How did you add warehouses?