Keymaster - No Heartbeat Recieved

Over the past week, I have been having a few issues with Keymaster. I am a $15 Patreon Supporter who recieved a license key so I can use clothing in my server, aka EUP. With this, FiveM states that it takes about 24 hours for a key to validate and activate. It has been over 60 hours and I have yet to recieve a heartbeat. When I put the key into the Custom License Key slot on Zap Hosting, the server gives me an error when I attempt to join, “Failed to Connect. Server starting up.” As well as, the server does not have a nucleus when the Keymaster key is in the slot of Custom License Key on Zap. When I remove the key, the server loads up fine. Can someone help me resolve this issue?

Does your Patreon have the same email as your forum? Maybe thats the problem?

Yes, my patreon and forum both have the same email. I have checked several times just to make sure.

Thats weird… my friend got the same probleme a little while ago, he just create a new Patreon and a new forum account to be sure he was linked. I don’t know much about all this stuff, sorry if i cant help more than that… good luck to you buddy !

Thank you I appreciate it. I really don’t want to create a new patreon and fivem forum account, but if that’s what I have to do, that’s what is going to have to happen.

did it work?

im having the same problem right now. no heartbeat received it also says ip locked activate on first use whatever that means. it doesnt sound good tho i need help as well