My keymaster keeps unlinking from my Patreon, please help!

my patreon keeps unlinking from my keymaster cfx account causing my license to go back to 48 players please help i dont know why this keeps happening

Maybe this could help you?

nope didnt help

it keeps unlinking and removing my license benefits i need help why is no one helping with a issue this big bro i have to relink every 4 hours and my server becomes unaccesibble as it says dont have the right license to support 64 people and it goes to 48

ive seen another post problems and no one has helped them too regarding this problem
link1
i linked then when i sign out and log back in

is anyone gonna help me ive spent 9 months building my server only to loose members over this issue

1 Like

it has happend again once i was asleep all players have been kicked out im down with fivem and its disgusting support this is all i get after 9 months n o reply and a bugged up server thanks fivem

How many slots have you set your server to?

i bought 64 it goes to 48 every few hours

1 Like

set to 64

Are you sure you’ve set the right license key to your server? Because the display you are showing me is the same for me, as if it’s not connected but actually is.

Please do not display the private key*

indeed i have i regenarated a new key it works for a few hours then the slots come back to 48 and i have to go to keymaster where my benefits are no longer there and reconnect my patreon and wait till it fixes and restart my server which has concluded into me loosing half my members in 2 days

I can understand that is pretty sad.

Lets look at what the possibilities of your issue could be:

1. It takes time for FiveM to actually recognize your key, this took a while for me. How long ago did you become Patreon member?
  2. Double double triple check whether your key matches the one in your configuration.
  3. 48 slots makes no sense, 10 is the maximum for free servers (right?). Where does 48 come from?

i dont have the premium_argentum next to my name either apparently even thought i have connected everything

That is the reason. You should probably either wait or read through the process of becoming premium member once more.

1. a few months ago only just had this issue when i renewed
  2. indeed it does , my server runs with 64 people when i go into my patreon and keymaster and re link but it unlinks after a few hours
  3. its not a free server

bro like i said it fixes when i relink it but it unlinks by it self i have linked my patreon to my forums too but still no tag

How many keys do you have access to in your https://keymaster.fivem.net?

1 is being used the rest are trashed

its a problem with patreon a cfx not with my license key

Could be, but your account does not seem linked to your patreon. It is working for millions of other people and not for you.

I am not sure why and I’m neither certain about whether it’s you forgetting a setting or FiveM not correctly checking data.