Environment questions

RDR2 version: Red dead 2 full
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 11 home: 10.0.22.000 Build 22000
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-12700KF, 3610 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
BaseBoard Product PRIME Z690M-PLUS D4
Graphics Nvidia 3060ti
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
crashes.zip (14.4 MB)
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
Logs.zip (232.3 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs:
Can I please get more clarification on what to supply here.

If you can’t start the game at all

Red Dead2 folder screenshot:

Red Dead2 /update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder:
C:\Users\Kayla\AppData\Local\RedM
FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Windows - and I made made exceptions for redm and turned off firewall
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Crash at Server entry either straight crash with the error or is stuck on the loading screen.

What are you trying to do?
Get into servers in red m.
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
sfc /scannow in command prompt (running as admin). It goes through and verifies windows files
Validating steam files.
Deleted Cache
Delete vulcan files from cfx folder
Changed from Canary to performance
Reinstalled rockstar client
Reinstalled RedM
Uninstalled and reinstalled everything. RedM, Rockstar and Red Dead Redemption 2
Changed settings XML to fit 3840x1200 resolution.
Talks to helping people on every server. - so probably more and that is all I can think of.

Error screenshot (if any):
kernelbased debug

dissconnect

What did you do to get this issue?
Upgraded Motherboard, processor, and Windows from 10 to 11. Ever since then I have not been able to get into any servers except once where it let me make a character.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by themselves isn’t useful! PRC, New Dawn, and Frontier.

Additional comments

Please let me know if you would like any other info, thank you for your help in advance!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hi, this is FiveM client support, post to #redm-client-support

regardless this is a known issue with the 12th gen cpu’s, you need to just wait it out until its figured out.

I just read in discord that the bios updates for motherboards fixes this issue so I think my issue is the connection between Rockstar and RedM

The kernel error is because of your CPU, there is a step you need to take for it to work IF your bios has the feature yet. not every motherboard has the feature added yet so search the forums and you will find information on that portion.

what about ROS/MTL? I have added a .bat file to limit cores which apparently worked but that also crashes. Intel apparently already had a fix? … That is why I think it might be something else.

They are slowly fixing games with issues, but there is a features in the BIOS that need to be turned on, just flashing it doesnt seem to do anything other then add the option they are telling people to turn on “which also does not always seem to work”.

The other problem is hard to say that could be a network related problem between you and rockstar OR from the looks of the message the server itself “must have a queue system?”.

Yeah it is a whitelisted server. Thank you so much for explaining that to me and generally giving your time to help out. Hopefully there is a fix soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.