Kentucky State Roleplay | 16+ | Custom Framework | Hiring LEO, Fire, Dispatch

0167936a84dfc7767133e0bd906d535b034b8a47_2_690x388

Who are we?

Welcome to Kentucky State Roleplay! We are a SeriousRP server on FiveM with a light economy. Our server was founded in November 2021, and since then, we have been continuously developing and testing different concepts to create a unique experience for our members. Our goal has always been to provide a platform where people can create their own stories, make friends, and enemies in a realistic environment.

What departments do we have?

These are the departments currently established as of 10/16/2023:

• LCSO | Los Santos County Sheriffs Department
  • SAFR | San Andreas Fire Rescue (LOOKING FOR DEPARTMENT HEAD)
  • CCO | Certified Civilian Operations
  • SACD | San Andreas Communications Department (LOOKING FOR DEPARTMENT HEAD)
  • SASP | San Andreas State Police (COMING SOON, LOOKING FOR CHAIN OF COMMAND)

What do we have to offer?

• Serious RP Focused Community
  • Active Staff Team
  • Wide Selection of Clothes and Hairstyles (for DEPARTMENTS, not civilian due to TOS)
  • Thoroughly trained civilians, dispatchers, and law enforcement personnel.
  • Lots of ranks, divisions, and departments to help you rank up in Kentucky State Roleplay and get a feel for the whole community!
  • A truly wonderful, family-friendly experience.
  • A ND_Core framework and vMenu

Q: How can I join the server?

A: Join the discord link provided at the top and bottom of the post!

Q: Are there any age requirements?

A: Many servers have age requirements for certain roles or departments. For example, some departments may require players to be at least 16 years old. However, there may be exceptions, so it’s always worth checking with the staff team if you are interested in joining but don’t meet the age requirements!

Q: What are the requirements to join?

A: Our main requirements is that you have a working mic, a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V, and basic knowledge of computers

Q: Is there a whitelist process?

A: No, the server is public and vMenu based!

Q: Is the server open 24/7?

A: The server is typically turned off during non-patrol hours, but there is usually a dev server running for players to test things out.

Q: What kind of roleplay is allowed on the server?

A: Our server uses the categories Passive, Active, and Aggressive. Passive roleplay involves natural interactions in the world, while active roleplay requires actively creating a specific role or scenario. Aggressive roleplay involves actions like robberies or gang-related activities. It’s important to understand and adhere to the server’s rules and guidelines regarding roleplay.

Join Here!: Discord

We are still looking for someone to run Dispatch and Fire Department!

If you are interested just join the interviews server and message Shawn#5541

We are still looking for LEOs, Civs, Fire Chief, and Dispatch Director!

Looking for Civ CoC, LEO CoC, Fire CoC, and Dispatch CoC!

Join the discord today and message Shawn#5541!!!

What are you waiting for? Join today! Applications take 5 minutes to fill out, and you will get a response within 24 hours!

We are looking for Fire COC, Dispatch COC, Civ COC, and LEOS!!!

Looks like a London PD unit

Yes, we are currently restructured to be based in Franklin County Kentucky however.

How do I join? I joined the discord a few mins ago. Discord name is Austin|357. From KY.

I worked for KSP vehicle enforcement at the weigh stations as the maintenance worker. I’ve been around law enforcement my whole life pretty much.