Justice Roam|not Whitelisted|Not ESX|Serious Rp|Custom Vehicles|Members Needed|Applications Open all year long|Menu Server Lamda,Simple Trainer Needed|Cad/Mdt|Ai Pullover Script|Join Today!

Join the discord server:https://discord.gg/kaSFquk
Hello Welcome to Justice Roam and we are a good roleplay community looking for a Assisntant co Founder and assistant Director
Our goal:Our goal is to provide the best Roleplay Expirence for you and make this a great time for you and our staff
Departments
Our departments are a mix of different things
LSPD
BCSO
LSSHERIFF
VineWoodPD
Civillian (Dont have to apply)
EMS
FIRE
DISPATCH
CHP
SSPD
Paleto Bay PD
About us
We are a Roleplay community that is currently very small with your help we can grow our community and become better
we are whitelisted non economy,Menu Based,we have a cad/mdt, a AI pullover script for LEO,Custom Civ,LEO,EMS,Fire Cars
Join Today using the link above to join our interview server and fill out the Whitelist application.
AGE LIMIT
13+

COMMUNITY FEEDBACK
I Joined And I Loved The Cars And The Fun Things I Could Do !! :grinning:

Justice Roam is a great RolePlay server for FiveM. We have multiple vehicles for every department.*

SERVER PICTURES*

logo.png
Remember at anytime we could become whitelisted again!

1 Like

!bump

1 Like

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours. Please refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

Do not reply to this message, for any questions, flag the post and select ‘Send this user a message…’.

I redid our post as well as added a new Invite link that will stay working

Updated My FiveM server we are always looking for new people who want to RP.Join us right now and see what we have to offer

!bump Remaking our Actual discord as it was stolen late last night we are looking for Assistant Director And Co Director
And are hiring for all departments
Removed ESX At the moment if we bring it back we will be removing all the scripts inside it

pictures of cars?

Our cars are DOJ Styled cars basically if you want to join on our discord i have some pictures

I Joined And I Loved The Cars And The Fun Things I Could Do !! :grinning:

1 Like

Thats Great we are happy you enjoyed it!

I have added pictures

!bump updated our post!

!bump did some updayes to our Sign up server and our normal discord
Join Now!

!bump did some discord updates we are currently still needing many members and are actively seeing if people join be one of those people who get to join within 24 hours Join our interview server to start.

Still looking for members this is a good time to join while we are getting new cars in our server right now

!bump come one come all

!bump We need some members
And were trying to get oll of our resources working perfectly again!

Bump were no longer whitelisted

Justice Roam is a great RolePlay server for FiveM. We have multiple vehicles for every department.

1 Like

Thank You for youe feedback man!