Just need some informations

Hi,there! Today for some reasons i’ve been banned for cheating(11 days) .I’m a FiveM user for years now and i only play on my lan server without even the need to test any kind of anti cheat etc.The only thing i do is playing it in splitscreen since 4 month now. Could it be the reason why? Thank you.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

There is no way to know the exact reason of a ban? I mean other than the global “cheating” one.
If needed i could provide a link to the GitHub of the app, it’s an open source project , it give us the ability to play a lot of games(~400) in splitscreen when the game only provide lan or online support . The only thing i need to know is if the app is the cause or if something goes wrong on my side.

Some screeshots from the app:

My ban finish tomorrow and i still like to know if there is a way to get informations about the reason(s).
I’ve already removed everything that i can found related to FiveM and reinstalled it. I don’t have put back trainerV in my plugins folder, even if i know that it couldn’t be a ban reason iirc.
Any information is welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.