Just Another Life RP | Non-ELS | EUP | Custom Scripts |

OVERVIEW

Are you tired of searching for a Role Play community to join? Are you currently in a community and not really enjoying it? At JALRP, we can give you that second chance. We can give you an amazing community to become a part of. We have been revamping our entire server and purging all inactive members. We are a vMenu based server. Whether you are new to Role Play, or you are a veteran, you are welcome here. JALRP is all about the realism. If its not realistic then it doesnt belong. Join JALRP today!

DEPARTMENTS
State Police
Blaine County Sheriff
Los Santos Police
EMS/Fire
Civilian Operations

WEBSITE
JALRP Website
JALRP Discord

SERVER INFORMATION
If you want to connect to the server all you have to do is type in Just Another Life in the search bar and the server should come up.

We are still in the growing phase and there is alot still yet to come.

MEDIA

SCREENSHOTS

I’ve been in a lot of communities, last one I was in closed down, but this community isn’t going to do that. Us here at SUSRP got everything that you need to have an amazing RP community! With a 100% working OpenCAD with custom domain, full Teamspeak server, Subdivisions, 5 Departments; Sheriff, DPS, Police, Fire, Civilian, and more, we ain’t no joke. Us here at Southern United States RP… Are making history! Apply at: SUSRP Home

How we work here at SUSRP is that if you’re going to be a part-time cop, you’ll be on-duty for 3 days of your choice, then off-duty for 4 days, like a real part-time job! Then if you’re going full-time, you’ll on-duty for 5 days of your choice, then off-duty for 2, like a real full-time job! This is based on a 7-day week schedule. So now you know how we work and what to choose when you apply! Apply at: SUSRP Home

Applied, hope we I get to rRP with you guys

I applied But haven’t heard anything yet. I also have some vehicles I can possibly bring to this community.

We sent you a response email. If you didnt receive the response please contact us through the website under the contact tab.

try Justin.hawk.17@icloud.com

With what we have now, I would honestly say that this is the most fun I’ve had in a community. The people are great and so much fun, and I just love it!

great community come apply today!

Amazing community, well established!

New Website is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

1 Like