JoinTransition - A simple transition between the loading screen and spawning the player

I made a modified version of your awesome resource, very few changes (mostly just waiting until things load).
On the first time you enter the server (from launching fiveM) the sky camera goes to the correct position, but after disconnecting and connecting back in it always seems to go to the incorrect position - the position of the ped before SetEntityCoordsNoOffset that’s called at playerSpawned from one of the resources.

That’s what i meant yeah.

Half my playerbase were experiencing an instant crash on joining the server when I added this

CfxCrashDump_2019_07_21_11_21_51.zip (1.2 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2019_07_21_12_17_44.zip (1.1 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2019_07_21_12_17_07.zip (1.5 MB)

Not sure why, was working fine for me ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Try disabling all other custom resources and just have this one enabled. It’s probably another resource causing conflicts

Good job!
I am getting a problem where the player is spawning at a different location (close to where he logged out, but still different).

In addition, the player is spawning and then it gets the haird loaded and the outfit.

I WANT TO HAVE THIS Spawn Thing When I Respawn As Well!!!

Causing crash/death

1 Like

Causes crashes/death/spawning at a radius, and not exact log location.

1 Like

i have see one new joint transition where can i find ??

1 Like

this is the latest version. And by the way, this doesn’t cause crashes/deaths. And what is “exact log location” even supposed to mean? This doesn’t save your last login location at all.

what is the solution?

This script work perfectly.There is maybe some resources that conflict with it.

yes I saw that it works very well but it shows me the hud in the upload but also a new player if he accesses it he compares the screen to insert the name etc. during the carivazione, I’m trying to understand what code to insert in the lua so as to hide the resources , moreover the transaction lasts a little for me is not immediate if you give me a hand for courtesy, thank you in advance P.S. sorry for my english

You can read every posts in this topic, there some good informations that can be helpfull in your case.

I have tried all the codes in the discussion but always visualize the huds before the complete loading ends, help

Anyone want to help me add this to kashacters?

1 Like

where can I find that location HUD your using?!

why it dont spawn at last position it spawn the players on the spawn points not last position

Hey man would you be able to tell me if it’s possible to make the transition from a selfmade video or something from a plane landing and then transition into the player like 100% the first time we all entered online and lamar took us under his wing? because that would be a great thing to know before i dig further into it :slight_smile:

question…

Is it possible to edit the script the animation starts earlier??
Because if I start my server between the loadingscreen and the animation People can see there character like 1 a 2 seconds and then starts the animation… Is it possible to set it that after my loadingscreen right away the animation starts, without seeing my character quick

Thanks for the help!!

2 Likes