💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Thank you really much

About the suggestions I’ll work on it :+1:

1 Like

Suggestion: Add option to require additional items from harvesting and processing. ex: requiring trimmers to harvest a plant, or requiring a baggies to process a drug

1 Like

Update 3.12

• Fixed a problem with harvest, now if the player gets too far from the marker nothing will be given to him
  • Added new action “Check identity”, this will allow the player to get identity of the closest player
  • Added new action “Check vehicle owner”, this will allow the player to get the vehicle owner
2 Likes

Update Idea Harvest Marker: Instead of multiple times pressing E for harvest, could it be possible just to press E once and let harvest do its job, kinda gets boring when you need to press E multiple times to harvest item :confused:

1 Like

Suggestion:
Possibility to change in config bottom-right menu in another (top-left for example)
In the past, one file to change but with the recent update (and thank’s for all updates !) It’s a lot of change to make xD
https://i.imgur.com/Sl8DPJf.png

1 Like

Hi, you can use search in files and replace feature, you should search bottom-right and replace with the position you prefer

1 Like

Update 3.13

• Added logs for process marker
  • Added the possibility for the ‘armory’ markers to refill weapons when you retrieve it (can be enabled in marker settings)
  • Upgraded ‘harvest’ marker, now it will automatically be reused until the player stops it
  • Upgraded ‘process’ marker, now it will automatically be reused until the player stops it
1 Like

hello you could perhaps add a car house and a normal gerage to the public markers, so the car shop so that you can see the car then it would also work with a garage function that would work

1 Like

As suggestion for Jobs Creator:

• Create marker that works with owned_vehicles so job members can take from there their own cars from vehicleshop.
  • Enable “Jobs Whitelisted” option to be able to create 1 marker for drugs for example and only selected jobs can use it. So you dont have to config for example 30 jobs with same info.
4 Likes

Add option to add for some jobs like Police Jobs props in XYZ place, like walls and spikes, etc…
Add licenses like weapon/dmv/drive or remove them.

4 Likes

Suggestion: Add the ability to make door locks for specific jobs.

4 Likes

LITERALLY THE BEST PURCHASE I HAVE MADE FOR MY SERVER. constantly updated, suggestions took and improved on. Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you like the script :grin:

Bro that is the End of my freetime

• I can do everything with that Script in Form of Jobs or Gangs or No Whitelisted Jobs thats Crazy !

:star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

Add the ability to make custom prompts and/or notifications after completing actions within the created markers. For example, “You need more scrapmetal to complete this task!”

1 Like

another one jak is to make it so in the temp garage you can make it so there is a minimum rank for each car. That would be amazing and even the same with the shop so only certain ranks can pull out specific cars and buy only specific things from the shop also like i said earlier the lock doors would be sick thanks

1 Like

Update 3.14

• Fixed an issue with boss menu
  • Added option to enable or disable the auto farming in sh_config.lua
  • Upgraded “wardrobe” marker, now it has his own database table
  • Added the chance to use jsfour-idcard to view player name with “Check identity” feature (you can enable it in cl_config.lua)
  • Changed 3 tables names in the database
1 Like

Add view people’s licenses and add give or remove weapons license (weapon) This would be for the police work as function in the F6 menu

4 Likes

can you add a deskbell for the jobs? ^^

1 Like