💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

The best script I’ve seen so far it takes so much work off my hands

1 Like

Thank you, I’m very glad you like it!!

1 Like

Suggestion: Teleport to Marker cordinates function

1 Like

so i mean with this, example> you create a boss marker with the jobscreator, and there where you set the coordinates for the boss menu, in the Jobscreator will be a button to teleport to the marker when the marker is placed

1 Like

Hey i want to create a new action called sperrzone how can i add it

and i want to split all actions in categorys named “spieler interaktionen” and “Fahrzeug aktionen”

Suggestion: Make a dutch local on all the scripts because i am to lazy to do it😅

1 Like

Seems a good suggestion

starts learning Dutch from scratch

Not to hard just the: Hallo hoe gaat het?

1 Like

Hi Guys!

I made a new line (for a blindfold script) in f6 gangs menu, and i want to set up separately use for a gang. I made in Jobscreator menu switch for a blindfold (some gang use some gang not use). How can i setup for a save jobs table in database?

THX for a help!

Just here to show MAD love for jaksam

-tobiasPringles :fire::fire:

1 Like

Hi Tobias! Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

Hi Jeksam, I have had this great script since its very first versions and I have been extremely satisfied ever since. But there is still something missing that for me would make it perfect. Compatibility with job2 for servers with the possibility of having two jobs like mine. If you could add this in your next update <3

I would like to suggest an option that allows you to set whether items go into the inventory or simply disappear when they are taken via the interaction menu. For example, in the police job, it makes more sense for items or weapons to disappear when they are confiscated. For other factions, however, it would be practical for the weapons and items to go into the inventory. That would be a cool feature.

1 Like

Hi, that would be possible to develop only if you don’t use any external inventory for search player action

[ script:jobs_creator] Couldn’t update settings, impossible to write the file ‘jobs_creator/current_config.json’
[ script:jobs_creator] Please check if the file is not read-only. Note: The issue is NOT caused by this script, but it’s caused by your server/host

1 Like

would be cool to add ads for jobs creator open/close/recruit

1 Like

Suggestion:

I would like to see a function that allows you to duplicate action points within a job, so that you can (if necessary) place the same action menu in 2 places without having to redo everything.

1 Like

Very good script but i have a Suggestion i would love to see a system that for Example you have a Job outfit and on the jobs you can set what grade can equip that outfit same for like shops and stuff

1 Like

very good jobs thanks for creation

1 Like

Thank you! I’m happy you like it!