💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Update 5.17

• Added option in settings to require the target of search/rob action to be handcuffed

Suggestion for improvement.
Possibly allow the cops access to the law inventories

Update 5.17.1

• Updated/Added Czech translations

can you add something so we can add cctv to a job

Update 5.17.2

• Now when going off duty, by default the markers won’t be hidden but they won’t be usable. If you prefer them to be hidden, toggle the option in cl_integrations.lua file
  • Added notification when using action menu while off duty

I buy job creator and is easy to use any owner should have this, and i want to make a suggestion:

1. A integration with oxinventory for market option/ buy sell

I just buy the Jobs Creator, but i have two suggestion please;

1. Add an action when a person rob/search someone.
  2. Add an option so they can only steal/search when you have your hands up or are in handcuffs

People steal taking advantage of that “bug”

1 Like

I am combining it with the standard ESX jobs and for that purpose its a 10/10. I don’t really use it for much more rn, but Ig its a 10/10 in other thing as well.

Hi

There is already the action to rob/search a person, if you are referring to discord logs, they exist but only if you use the default search/rob action and not an external script one, because otherwise it’s impossible for my script to detect it

There is already a setting also for that in the latest version of the script

same i can’t take and deposit

The script isnt working for me, I downloaded the qbcore version and I can’t get it to work please help!!

QB-Target integration would be nice.

2 Likes

A very nice Script but maybe you can add that the Police or Ambulance can create restricted zones with the Job Menü (F6)

1 Like

Heyo, can u maybe make an Property Creator? This is very badass :smiley:

2 Likes

Suggestion:
Add the option for a pre configured color option for the Permanent Garge action point.
like the Temporary garage has.

1 Like

Hey Jaksam! It would be great if you could add a completely integration of Core Inventory. :blue_heart:
Here is a link that could help you: Documentation
This would be awesome and would make the Jobs Creator even more perfect! :blush:

hi jack i would like to buy job creator esx

Would be great if u can integrate illenium-appearance at wardrobes system:
illenium-appearance

3 Likes

Perhaps an updated showcase video may sell me on this, been a lot of updates over the past year, appreciate ya and awesome work!

Hi, two questions. is it possible to lose the handcuffs after using? and i want to keep the f6 menu active for unemployed at all times so they can rob and handcuff but but disable it for state factions off duty. is there a way? when i deactivate f6 in off duty no one can use it.

1 Like