💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Is there a possibility to add deformation when parking cars and taking cars out of the job creator garages. Currently people are using it to repair their vehicles.

1 Like

Hello, there isn’t that feature since it’s something for an advanced garage script

no me deja entrar al server

1 Like

Hello, what?

[ server] Error: Loop svMain seems hung! (last checkin 45 seconds ago)
[ server] Warning: svMain watchdog stack: jobs_creator: tick ← root
[ citizen-server-impl] sync thread hitch warning: timer interval of 110 milliseconds

can anybody help me?

1 Like

Hello, you can join the support server you can find in the store

Add option, insert your own: ESX.ShowHelpNotification
For the use of different texts

1 Like

Hello, you can already replace the default show help notification Replace default help notification - jaksam's scripts documentation

Weapon Attachments dont get saved in your Armorie (Weapon Storage), would be awesome if you could make it possible that weapon skins, tints, attachments can be saved.

1 Like

They are already saved actually

Tested it, and its not working. Have been in Support today, and they told me its not possible and i should write #suggestion here.

So a bit confused now :smiley:

1 Like

ESX or QBCore? Are you using the default inventory of the script?

ESX Version.
We dont use Standard ESX Inventory.

1 Like

What inventory are you using?

1 Like

Chezza-inventory

1 Like

Then it’s not related to my script if the tints and attachments are not saved

Its getting saved everywhere else.
Playerstorage
Trunk / Glovebox
Diffrent Storage Scripts

Only “Armorie” from job creator is not saving the tints

1 Like

You said you are using chezza’s inventory instead of the default armory

1 Like

So far i am really enjoying how simple and easy this is to use, but I am having an issue trying to access the boss menu, as well as the wardrobe menu after setting the markers. Has this happend to anyone and does anyone have a fix for this?

1 Like

Hello, are you on QBCore or ESX?