💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Suggestion:

That you can setup in the Garage Ranks for the Cars. So that you have for example Police Garage put in there 15 Cars but the BMW can you only buy when you rank 3 and 6 otherwise the car won‘t be shown in the Garage Shop. Of course when you rank 3 and bought it and get a rank up then of course the car should stay in your garage when you owned it

1 Like

Hello, paychecks are handled by es_extended, so you can already disable them by using the script’s documentation off/on duty events :+1:

Is there a way to sell weapons in the shop?

1 Like

Hi, yes you can sell weapons in the shops, there is also the button to choose the weapon you want to sell directly from a list :grin:

1 Like

Nice thank you

1 Like

Please add so you can set needed job ranks for a temporary or buyable vehicle

1 Like

Amazing job :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

this is so good! wish it was compatible with QBCore!

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

Unfortunately jobs are framework tied, I hope in future to create something for QBCore as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Well pretty cool script but i would like another type of script log and the key log paralel so you can get it on a server from a friend without transfrer the key for the script and also maiby add a simple blip maker (not liem from the blip creator script from the shop just one that can add public blibs.
Bit all in one pretty cool script

1 Like

is this script works on es_extended v1.1?

1 Like

Hello, yes it does :ok_hand:

1 Like

hello i have buy this script but need install help where can find my license for add it on the server cfg

1 Like

Great script! Worth every penny.

2 Likes

Hi, you can generate the server key from keymaster

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like it :grin:

Very nice job :wink:

1 Like

Can you join the harvest skill level system? Higher levels can receive more items. There are also functions that require a designated license for harvesting, such as a mining license.

1 Like

Thank you very much :grin:

1 Like

No problem :laughing:

1 Like