💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

have ip lock or what ??

Hello, from yesterday it uses the asset escrow system of cfx.re, that’s not from Jobs Creator, the code was not obfuscated

jaksam1074, Where can I download the latest update and you could put in the F6 that in jobs like EMs, police, mechanics, you can put cones, barriers, spikes on the ground …

1 Like

Hello, you can find it in your assets

Due to the new asset escrow encryption

It would be nice if you made exports for us with all of the F6 functions so we can integrate it into different menus if we choose to use a custom menu instead of ESX default.

I can not go in and edit that part of the code anymore, so it would be great if I could do it through exports or I will have to look to other options, which I hope not because I love this script.

For example, an export for billing and vehicle repairs, where I can use the exports in my own code to make a custom menu button trigger those events.

Hello, it doesn’t appear to me, I think it would be on my partner’s account, unfortunately you’re no longer with me and I don’t know her, her name is angeltrapero in case she appears there, thank you.

Un saludo.
VĂ­ctor LĂłpez.

The script uses the escrow system from cfx.re so you need her to transfer the ownership to your account in order to download it

Hello, the actions.lua file it’s not encrypted anymore

1 Like

Is it possible to add a job gps chip to see where my mates r at?

1 Like
  1. List of suggestions:

Ability to use ESCAPE to exit the menu.

Add total amount of money and how many users have how much. So $123,456,789 total, user 1 has $5,455,678, in the same format as how many people have what jobs.

Add ability to toggle the selling, rather than the current option of either doing it 1 by 1 and selling by quantity but on a timer. So every x secs, x amount of items gets sold.

Add ability to process multiple items. (One input, multiple outputs.)

Add option to have bouncing and rotating markers.

Add option to set how much it would be to ‘loan’ a job vehicle, then be able to set up the ‘return’ blip/marker.

PLEASE add a range option. Currently you can’t see blips you’ve made if you walk away a small amount from them.
Making big blips like for example, a fishing area, when you get a certain distance from the middle, the blip disappears.

1 Like

I cant Access the Boss Menue :frowning:

4hyytthjkuhjkoygh e a fazer o que vamos dar um colinho de novo hamburgo o valor da

Hello, what version of the script are you using?

What?

1 Like

3.22 …greetings

Did you create the boss marker? You should also enable options for it.

If when you press E nothing happens, it may be because it can’t find the society money, do you have different events names than default for serverside files of esx_addonaccount?

Hi, It would be nice to be able to put animation to the npc.
To be able to put something like that:
animDict=“anim@amb@clubhouse@boss@male@”, animName=“computer_idle”

Nice job!!!

1 Like

yes ,i dont see the society money

Do you have different events names than the default ones for server side files of esx_addonaccount?

Hi ,i have change the files ,you have wrote in the readme.But i cant see the society and the bills go not to society money

It would be nice to do something like this:
I have tried but I have not succeeded

1 Like