💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Update 3.20

• Upgraded check licenses actions
  • Added possibility to give/remove weapon license
  • Added possibility to give/remove driving licenses
4 Likes

that items can be sold with waiting time (such as hearvst and processing)

4 Likes

could u add like if u go off duty it says off duty: and then the jobname would be really cool

2 Likes

Suggestions :
° Add a configurable “PercentToSociety” for resell item.
° Add a variable for resell item (min price get, max price get)

2 Likes

like someone said before

open the shop when license available → Weaponlicens is available → shop open / not available → shop closed

a check for public shop for example if you dont have the license the shop wont open with the license the shop will open normally

2 Likes

Add a variable for sell items with waiting time

2 Likes

Update 3.20.1

• Fixed automatic farming for process marker
  • Upgraded wardrobe marker
  • Now in sv_config.lua you can enable/disable property outfits (this will add outfits from the old method to the new one)
1 Like

if possible, add a time to define to sell the items

2 Likes

Trying it out today. Will let you know.

1 Like

Still same thing with new mysql installed.

1 Like

If you add sendjail, check invoices not paid from billing, add props like barrier, spikes, boxes, cone, signal police would be ready esx_job_creator for remove policejob!

2 Likes

Did you install the one I sent you? Because it may be that you already got a script with that name but the files are different

would it be possible when creating a boss circle for a job and if you wash money to go to your bank account as an option as well as society

1 Like

Nice work! :100:

1 Like
  • Let us check unpaid invoices
  • Let polices add props and let us choice which streams to use
  • Let have different harvest positions, and dont let people to stay in place, make bit difficult if them have to move to get each resource(ofc optional, like enable 2-3 positions or just1)

Also would be great if crafting tables/process have same option, could help us fight vs boys afk with macros.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :grin:

I forget to say, add option to set “props” at harvest points, like barrels, plants etc…

2 Likes

I think we rly need to figure out how to add phone number for gcphone because is rly good if we make legal jobs people can send u msg on job number and talk with employees (mechanic, pd,lawyer,judge…) And i love all your work u are so good developer.

2 Likes

Hello, gcphone requires you to edit its config.json to add jobs in phone messages

He completely ignore me… great :+1:t5:

1 Like