💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Hello, I bought your qb-core version scripts but if possible, I would like you to put an option so that we can put QB-TARGET, then also change the qb-clothing because I use illenium-appearance, so if you can do it at least for jobs-creator and farming-creator it would be perfect and a plus if possible for the door-creator

In my opinion the script is not bad, but it should best have the functions that every standard esx_job has, for example the police job has the possibility to spawn objects and that you can see unpaid bills from players (as a cop from players can).
For 50€ alsi should

• Object spawners
    -Check unpaid bills
    to be added.

Hi, 50€ for a script with so many features is a ridiculously low price, I’m not sure what you mean by that comment

Suggestion:
Add to the market(sell) the option to select how many items they would want to sell min to maximum

In my opinion that price is absolutely fair for such a meta changing script. 100% one of the best resources out there.

2 Likes

Script not working and no support in Discord

Script works fine and there is support if you read the bot questions

1 Like

Just to clarify those false claims:

His Hissue

The Support Bot in Jaksams Discord asks if the issue someone is encountering is listed on this Page:

If you scroll down on the Page the Bot links, this Persons Issue is listed. All the way at the bottom is the solution written too:

He claimed that Admins in Jaksams discord arent helpful and i timeouted him.

Some of you might dont understand the next screenshot, but when i asked him how he uploaded the script to his server, he answered with “Filezilla”. Which is written in the page the bot gave him as a reason for causing the issue with the information to NOT use Filezilla but winscp.

1 Like

50€ and the normal ESX job can morey this script just make it easier to make Jobs, there should be the feature Object Spawner and see open bills from ather Players

If you think the price was too much, you shouldn’t have bought the script in first place considering that the features list are clearly stated :thinking:

It just will be nice if you add this features.

Jobs Creator 6.0

• illenium-appearance integration was finally added! Jobs Creator will use illenium-appearance for wardrobe and job outfits if you choose it in sh_integrations.lua file
  • For QBCore, the script will use the char id instead of the license, this will lead to breaking changes, for example for job vehicles!
  • For ESX, duty system got reworked. Now the script will automatically create off-duty jobs, allowing a better integration with external scripts
  • Improved confirm deletion dialogs
  • When creating an duty marker, the script will ask if you want to create one also for the off duty job
  • Added placeable objects in actions menu! Now you can define which and how many objects each player can spawn!

Important: this update was huge, there may be bugs and it’s suggested to do full backups of the database and of the old jobs creator in case you want to temporarly rollback, please avoid updating if you are unsure of the result

Almost done for a perfect script, would be a well money paid script

1 Like

add integration for wasabi appearance because the job clothes work but when you set civilian clothes or the button to copy clothes number on marker not work.

1 Like

@Skull_1 now there is object spawner :wink:

Its the best script that i bought love it good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really love the script! One idea is to add boss owned marketplaces for other people to buy that dont have the job! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, are you referring to the public marker “job shop”?

No a Boss owned store… so the boss of the job can add items to a marketplace so that other people can buy that stuff including cars… So a car dealer can place there cars for sale and other people can buy it.

1 Like

how can i add my job at cityhall please help

1 Like