💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Update 5.19

• Added option to toggle the possibility to open actions menu (useful to enable the actions but to use them in a radial menu)

Hi, the handcuffs don’t have the option to be removed, about the duty status you can decide if people can use it when off duty in the settings

Suggestion: My suggestion is that for the dressing room, you can make two outfits for, say, men AND women, rather than just one outfit for both.

1 Like

Hi !

I’d be really cool if you can add “shared” garage feature like all members of the job can see, buy and take a vehicle out from the “shared” garage !

Could be awesome if you could add doublejob support too ! With that, we could create illegals groups and regular jobs with the same script !

Thank you so much for you work, it’s already awesome ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you adapt weapon upgrader to work with weapons as item for ox_inventory?

1 Like

I do have a suggestion: Would be cool to be able to limit certain job ranks to only have access to specific options in the action menu.

Amazing Script. Is it possible to add a system that adds a player to another Job if they do “On / Off Duty” ? So if you have a HUD where the job is displayed, people can see like “Off-Duty Mechanic” Or “On-Duty Mechanic”

1 Like

when i open my job stash it randomly opens the stash i set in jobscreator or the stash u have set for houses im using qs-inventory do i need to do more than set inventory i use?

hey, ich habe nicht die scripts erhalten die ich gekauft habe

It would be a good suggestion to add the qb-target, a store with the inventory you have and a car store with 3D vision, both civilians and workers, being able to change the option of pressing E to interact with the qb-core, good day and 10/100 I love it.

Love all your scripts! Can I recommend an added extra to jobs creator garages?

Rather than need to add multiple markers to restrict vehicles to certain grade that in the section below you add a “minimum grade”?

Thank you in advance :smiley:

I use this script now for a while and it is really great but i have a few suggestions to even improve it

For job garages it would be nice to have the option that the society gets the money and also what would be nice to restroct how much cars of each a player can buy or that the vehicles will be payed from the society

what also would be nice is some sort of headbag which you can put over peoples had or remove it integraded in job action menu. so the person with the bag on can see nothing. (for gangs)

and that teleport points have the option to set the heading when you get teleported

and if a player is off duty that you can change the job of the person to “off duty mechanic (other job name)” or just offduty

maybe integration option for bcs_licensemanager would be nice as well (Bagus Code Studio)

Hey @jaksam1074,

first of all we really like your scripts, we use them daily and a server without them just wouldnt be worth doing.
But i do have a suggestion/bug for jobcreators temporary garage:
Maybe you could/should add the possibility to set a pearleffect for vehicles.
The problem right now is that some vehicles spawn with random pearleffect on them (eg. jugular sometimes spawns with green,blue,orange,red,yellow pearleffect) and that looks really weird and is somewhat not useable for RP :smiley:

looking forward to hear from you soon

Best regards,
Marvin

Sugggestion

It would be nice for the on/off Duty Point that you can select a job which will give to the Player when he goes off Duty and that when he goes aduty again he has his old Job back (could be made with different Jobgrades in the offduty Job)

so if ive purchased a plugin and it comes “garbled” like this, how do i edit it? (adding or removing jobs, drugs, etc.)

Hello, I suggest watching the showcase video :+1:

I have a question, can you do that you can use ped as clothing at Jobs Creator ?

1 Like

Would be nice to have the option to add other licenses in a own category. So it has drive,weapon and others

what a wonderful script!!! oh my… you can see in the video that the script is great but when you use this… its really well done and works flawless… thanks for creating this!

1 Like

Script is good and everything, but the support is terrible. If you have any Problems the support Team wont help you and says it is your own responsibility