💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Hi, I bought this script, and all the other ones you’ve created too ^^ They are really amazing. But for this one I want to suggest a way ta create a second job system. For multijob or when you use this script to create gangs too. So players can be part of a gang and working at the same time.

Thank you, I’m very happy you like them :grin:

1 Like

For all logs, know who does what !

Possible to know who takes or ends his service with the date and time! A bit like that.image
For the second image, knowing who buys what and how much

Sugesstion:

Options for the Stashs/Safes/Armories
Rob/Lock/item to open :slight_smile:

It would be great if there was qtarget support, I think a lot of people waiting for that

hello i have this probelem any one can help me?

That is not a legit version of the script

1 Like

:face_in_clouds: Feature request:
temporary disable specific markers and enable when needed, same with jobs or at least job menu.

1 Like

Do you mean an export to disable them?

I just need to disable these temporary, if I don’t need that marker to be available for some time, for various possible reasons that could happen in roleplay.

Basically anything would be cool which would allow me to disable it and enable later, instead of deleting it and creating everything from 0 again. :+1:

hi jaksam, is there a possbility to create multiple jobs. For example : a PD officer wants to have second business, and decides to open a bike shop. can i give him both jobs with the jobs creator? an can he than swap in between the jobs?

hello could you add in the job configuration an option to configure the job key that each job and the possibility of configuring 1 different job key? example ambulance f6, lspd f7

[SUGGESTION]
Can you make the Creator work with illenium-appearance please…

3 Likes

suggestion : add buckets to teleports

1 Like

Hi jaksam, can you make an Option for multy Jobs,
Option for jail
And Option for custom Trigger for Jobs!

1 Like

it would be nice to enable the target for the various markers

1 Like

I would have the following suggestions for the Jobcreator:

If a vehicle has paint jobs that can be selected with which it should be spawned.

If vehicles have extras that you can select which they should have when spawning

hope you understand what I mean, looking forward to a reaction :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using Jobs Creator 5.14, and I’m not able to find the marker for Armories. I’m attempting to setup some markers for my new leo departments and can’t find this item. I’m also wondering if I can make a marker for fingerprinting?

Why is the menu_default file in ESX, I need QBCore… We are looking toward buy the whole bundle, right now we’re trying the job creator but menu are not showing in game I went into the file and it’s all in ESX but we really need it to be QBCore.

How did you get the vehicle names i dont have that option

1 Like