šŸ’¼ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Is it possible to uncuff self as admin? i had some trollers on Server, they cuffed me, but i didnt found a command to uncuff me.

is there anything implemented, which i didnt found?

1 Like

Hello, you can create your own command client side, which toggles your handcuffs

This is the event

TriggerEvent(Utils.eventsPrefix .. ':handcuffPlayer')

Hi there!

Big fan of your work and your scripts!! Do you have plans to update the job outfit marker to set up outfits by rank?

Thanks!!

Oh yea, this helps me a lot. thank you.

1 Like

I forgot to say, if you create the command outside my script, the event is

TriggerEvent("jobs_creator:handcuffPlayer")

Hi, Iā€™m extremely glad to hear you like my scripts :grin: Thank you very much

About your question, at the moment Iā€™m working on a project so Iā€™m not sure about features updates for jobs creator

#Suggestion for temporary garage
I would be happy if it could be set that each player can park out only one car, so that the cars are not spammed. After parking the car back in, you can use another one.

1 Like

Can somebody help me
Bild_2022-07-10_235053552

1 Like

Hello, there is another error for sure

Is there a way to make the markers animate??? Also I need to find out if can use inventoryhud instead of default menu for the stash and for the rest of the options.

1 Like

You can edit the marker type from the in-game menu, and you can replace the default stash and the player search action by using the documentation of the script

I am not talking about the marker type. I am talking about the animation of the marker type. Like to rotate or go up and down.

2 Likes

That isnā€™t possible to edit

nudge nudge <3

Hey, can you add paying feature in jobcreator ( i mean that if u buy something from job shop it will remove money from job account )

The ability to have a stash, safe, armory, etc locked by identifier as is with the doors_creator

Hello. Is there any option for multi-job ?
We are working with the job, Doors and drugscreator and also the billing ui and are looking for a possibility to work for more than one company.
For example: daytime - Work in car dealership , nighttime - work in nightclub or restaurant - and if not on duty at any job to be unimployed?

1 Like

Hi, there isnā€™t an option for multi job since ESX doesnā€™t support it

I want to buy the script but my server is QBCore. You would give me the support to be able to correctly install the script on my server. I tried to install a previous version with ā€˜QB-Core installation tutorialā€™ that comes on the sales page but I couldnā€™t.

1 Like

Hi, there is a support server you can find in the Tebex store :ok_hand: