💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Is it possible to add an option where jobs can pay their salaries from the society fund. Currently they are getting the money from an unspecified point it seems to me.

1 Like

Man its very easy how to setup

1 Like

Update 5.5

• Added integration for QS Inventory for stashes and rob/search action (can be enabled in sh_integrations.lua)
  • Added integration for OX Inventory for stashes and rob/search action (can be enabled in sh_integrations.lua)
1 Like

Hello, “info” is not a column from jobs creator, you can delete it from your database table jobs

1 Like

Suggestion: Ability to setup set loadouts and assign the loadouts to ranks within the job.

1 Like

You are welcome :ok_hand:

I’m glad you like the script :grin:

Would like to request a fix for this:

It heavily breaks RP.

1 Like

Hello, that’s normal, the entities are not networked

I know that, the thing is that this thing breaks RP. You are saying I believe that you are not going to change this, right?

1 Like

Probably it won’t be changed, at least at the moment since I’m working on other projects

Another suggestion, implement a vehicle extras/livery/plate changer in the job purchasable vehicle garage system. Allows someone to setup their car for their job prior to purchasing.

1 Like

integrate fivem-appearance in wardrobe and job clothing

2 Likes

or better yet make script standalone give us a choice to use what we have

1 Like

I love u!
Thank you very much!

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

You are welcome :wink:

Hello your script are the best
Your Update are insane
I have one suggest
Possible to add Compatibility to fievm appearance

1 Like

Would love to be able to use the SHOPS in job creator with the OX INVENTORY layout ibstead of the esx menu default style.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like them :grin:

The issue with fivem-appearance is that I’m not sure if it’s the same for QBCore and ESX

possibility of putting a product shop in job with NPC and money goes to the company safe and everyone can come buy

(exemple : wine job can sell wine to all player with NPC marker in vineyards and money go to safe bank wine job)

1 Like

still hoping for ped animations for when using the ped options when making a public store/boss menu/etc… its pretty awkward when peds stare into your soul when standing there xD.