💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Thank you, I’m glad you like the script :grin:

1 Like

Suggetion: Add a copy function for us to add multiple harvest points effectively instead of keeping doing the same thing.

1 Like

Your work is excellent personally I use: jobs creator, advanced drug creator, billing ui and in the future I think I will also evaluate the use of vehicle keys

1 Like

Is there any way to integrate ox_inventory stashes into it? i have tryed several possibilitys, but the documents doesnt help me, because i dont know exact, which data and vars i have to put in.

Question, when searching a players inventory using Job creator menu and on OX inventory, all items come back with nil, on the sv_integrations i have use_ox_inventory set to true. What needs to be done to show the item name and not nil? TIA

The documentation shows how to replace the default stash and similar with any inventory script, but adding the code for it it’s up to you

Hey i have an question…

Does the Job Creator works with ox?..

1 Like

Well, IF i would know, WHAT i have to change, i wouldnt ask.

1 Like

I have both of them, they work beside each other, but not together (for now).

I am using the stashes from ox_inventory, instead of save and stashes from jobscreator.
The armory, doesnt work at all.

Its because ox_inventory is item based and jobs creator works just in database with no “physic” items.

It would be nice, if i could create a stash with jobscreator and it uses ox_inventory, but this is the point, i want help with but… it seems no chance.

sorry, but all facts.

1 Like

The documentation can be used to replace default stuff

These are the events you can use to replace default inventories

https://jaksam1074.github.io/fivem-scripts-documentations/jobs-creator-documentation/client/openStash/
https://jaksam1074.github.io/fivem-scripts-documentations/jobs-creator-documentation/client/openArmory/
https://jaksam1074.github.io/fivem-scripts-documentations/jobs-creator-documentation/client/openSafe/

Doing it is up to you, there are already examples and integrating external scripts is the server developer’s job

They doesnt fit with ox_inventory, so its useless.

1 Like

What do you mean? You can replace them with anything… The examples obviously can’t fit all the inventories, it’s not useless if you know what you are doing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi can i also pay with Paysafecard to

1 Like

I know what i am doin but i dont know what to do for ox_inventory. i have tryed, but it opens at least the normal inventory, i dont know, how to combine it with ox_inventory. dont know, what to put in.this example code.

so it IS useless for me.
I know, i can put anything in it, but dont know, what to put in for ox_inventory to work.

i tested several variables , types and so on, which i got from ox_inventory script, but nothing works so… well. nothing.
useless any way.

I can create a job, make my job garage, make the job menu and finish. inventory stash i have to put manual from the ox_inventory files for Stash.

since u can put all in this stashes like money, item, weapons, there is no need to seperate them with armory, save and storage.

i thought, i can use jobcreator to make things easear, but there seems not to be any way to do it, so i have to do the work manually.

Hello, unfortunately Paysafecard cannot be used, I suggest to ask a friend who has Paypal or a Credit card to gift you the script using “gift” option in the store

Hi, if you don’t know what to put there it doesn’t mean the example is useless, it only means you don’t know how to code.

I don’t want to argue at all, I prefer to avoid misunderstandings

With the example, it shows how to disable the default stash, so you can use a trigger event or an export to open your inventory stashes, I don’t use your inventory so I don’t know what it uses

If i wouldnt know, how to code, i wouldnt make nealry everything on my server getting to work.

But anyway. may be i can get it to work any day.
may be i can get a hint anywhere.

If you had said straight away that you had no idea, we wouldn’t have had to argue.

2 Likes

It would be nice if the Job Creator has the option to create harvest fields like in the Drugs Creator

1 Like

Drugs Fields are an exclusive feature of Drugs Creator

Suggestions:

• Function that specific Jobs can place Spikestrips, Cone and Barriers

• A Selling Point for Drugs, Fruits or other Stuff not like the actual Selling Market

• a blackmoney wash

• function to add custom Loadbars

• function to disable loadbars

• at the harvesting or processing point that the item should show up like "Press E to harvest “Weed” and at the processing-point "Press E to process “Weed”

and if you add the seeling for fruits or drugs then there should be also the same „Press E to sell „Weed“

Would be cool if this could be added.

2 Likes